All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Digestive Advantage?
      #274506 - 07/18/06 08:35 AM
JustMe

Reged: 06/29/06
Loc: NY

has anyone here tried any of the Digestive Advantage brand pills? they come in IBS, Constipation, Gas, and Lactose Intolerance (they may come in others things as well but thats what I saw at CVS today). I picked up the one for gas and I am going to start taking it today. Apparently you have to take it everyday for it to work and if you don't take it your symptoms return. Anyone have any luck with these?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Digestive Advantage? new
      #274513 - 07/18/06 09:00 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

I've had luck with the anti-gas and constipation one. I stopped buying them because they were darned expensive.

--------------------
~jules

#274630 - 07/18/06 06:43 PM
polly2004

Reged: 05/30/06
Loc: Minnesota

you can get a free 8 day sample on the website http://www.ganedenbiotech.com. and walgreens sells it for 11.99 for 30 pills. i don't think it would hurt to try it.

#274706 - 07/19/06 07:31 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

They also offer a money-back guarantee, so read and save the literature that comes in the box, and your receipt!

--------------------
~jules

#274823 - 07/19/06 02:12 PM
Michebell

Reged: 07/12/06

I have been using the tablets for about a week, and they seem to help. Although the last 2 days I have been worse but I think that is because of my "monthly freind" Hormones seem to make my IBS worse

#274830 - 07/19/06 02:19 PM
Sommer

Reged: 02/09/04
Loc: Phoenix, Arizona USA

Hello JustMe, Yes I have heard of Digestive Advantage and haven't had a chance to et to a drugstore near me that carries it. I did order a sample though for the "IBS" one. It's hard to judge how well it'll work when I only had a sample of 2 weeks worth and I just wasn't able to get myself a bottle of it before the samples ran out. What I can tell you is in the short term, I didn't find anything wrong - I enjoyed the fact that it was once daily, chewable, and tasted fine. I was also interested in some of the other Digestive Advantage products. I know my doctor said that he doesn't see there being a problem with me taking a lactaid-type pill if I think i'm going to eat dairy. Sorry I can't be of more help. I honestly felt fairly confident that it could work for me if I continued it, imho.

--------------------
XOXO from lil' ol' me. (IBS-C, mood disorders, etc., etc.)

Yeah, that mean monthly monster can sometimes make us feel worse, imho. :P NT new
      #274832 - 07/19/06 02:20 PM
Sommer

Reged: 02/09/04
Loc: Phoenix, Arizona USA

--------------------
XOXO from lil' ol' me. (IBS-C, mood disorders, etc., etc.)

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 374 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1028

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review