Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Abigail thinking of you.......
      #272394 - 07/04/06 12:37 AM
lorien

Reged: 05/15/06
Loc: Wales, U.K

Hi Abie,

I sent you a mail yesterday but it's under one of the other threads a couple of pages back and titled " Re MOM and the rest".

I don't know if you'll get any of this posting now as you'll be focused on the pills etc......

If you do get this, is's to let you know that I'm thinking of you over the next couple of days, and wishing you all the luck in the world for a helpful outcome.

Gentle hugs,

Joanna

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Abigail thinking of you....... new
      #272428 - 07/04/06 09:00 AM
Abigail

Reged: 03/12/05
Loc: Orlando,FL

Hello Joanna,

Thank you so much for thinking of me. You are also in my thoughts and in prayers. How are you doing with your new supplements? Hope feeling much better and your spirit is up.

I have to start my pills in a couple of hours(1pm). I don't like it, but I want to get it over with as soon as possible. I wasn't able to eat breakfast today, only liquids all day until tomorrow. I didn't have my usual BM this morning because of it, but I'm sure I'll be in the bathroom all afternoon and night after I start taking those 32 pills Right?? I have to be at the clinic at 6:30am tomorrow, the colonoscopy is schedule for 7:30am. My mother and my husband will be with me.

About the MOM, I don't have a problem taking it at bedtime, but in the morning after I have a BM, all the water that the MOM brings to my system doesn't come out and it stays in my bowels. That is horrible and I have to struggle a lot to make it come out. It gets worst if I start taking MOM often, but if I only take it once in a while isn't that bad. Somebody told me to ask my GI doc for a motility drug to help me get things moving out. What do you think?

I wanted to ask you about Fleet enemas...Are they ok to use once in a while? Also, I heard about a drug that you use under the tongue for pain and spasm, I think the name is something like Levsin. Are they safe? Can they make C worst? Sorry again for all the questions. I have so much I need to know and try.

I can't wait to get this colonoscopy done so I can move forward. I keep my Faith strong in the Lord, He is my strength. My trust is in Him and in His word always. God is bigger that all of this and I'm in His hands.

Thank you for your support, love and care. YOU and this board have been a blessing to me in this difficult time of my life. I told my daughter about you and she says Hi ! Do you have an email address? I would like to send you some pictures of my daughter. She's so sweet !

I will start doing the Yoga video and the acup again as soon as I can. I also want to buy the hypno for IBS after my GI doc tells me my colonoscopy results.

A big hug, lots of love and prayers your way !
God bless you and yours always,
Abi

--------------------
The joy of the Lord is my strength !

Re: Abigail thinking of you....... new
      #272432 - 07/04/06 10:08 AM
LostCode

Reged: 04/04/06

I was told by my doctor, that enemas are bad for IBS FWIW. Also, I'd be careful with drugs for IBS. A drug that you stick under your tounge for pain sounds a little dangerous. Good luck tomorrow.

--------------------
Jon - (IBS C)

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1248 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 557

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review