Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
I'm always tired with no energy
      #2681 - 03/13/03 07:29 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Hi Everyone!

I have been so tired lately...with no energy and I could sleep for hours and hours. I have been having trouble getting out of bed in the morning and when I get home at night I could sleep for hours, but I don't go to bed until 10 because I don't want to get in the habit of naps before bed.

I have been eating my snacks and meals as usual.

I am just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

I have been on Heather's diet for 2 1/2 months so I am wondering if this is just normal for the stage in the game.

I am so exhausted that just the thought of exercise or making supper or cleaning my house just makes me even more tired. I have tried sleeping in on weekends thinking I just have to catch up on some sleep, but that doesn't even work.

Anybody have any suggestions,

Lana_Marie

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I'm always tired with no energy new
      #2682 - 03/13/03 07:49 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Wish I had some suggestions but I feel the same way. I went from having trouble sleeping at night and tired to sleeping really good and still tired. And on top of that I have had a headache for four days now. Almost thought I was pregnant. Test came back negative, guess I will have to wait and see. I am only five days late.

#2685 - 03/13/03 08:06 AM
mickeymouse

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Canada

I totally know how you feel, I get like that sometimes for up to a week! It is very hard to get motivated to do anything, but I used to have a routine of going to the gym at least 5 times a week and during that time I always had energy, since I stopped I feel drained most of the time. That is only my solution, just to get as much motivation as you can to excercise, that is what helps me but it also may be different for you. Someone else may have other solutions that could work better for you.

Leanne

#2687 - 03/13/03 08:08 AM
Lana_Marie

You are probably right - I really should make myself do something, but it is so difficult.

I wonder if it might be the weather here too - we have been reaching temperatures of -50 degrees celcius. Two weeks ago we were the coldest place in the world (Brrr)

Does anyone know if weather causes a person to be tired?

Lana_Marie

--------------------
Lana_Marie

#2688 - 03/13/03 08:09 AM
Lana_Marie

I thought maybe I was pregnant too because of how tired I was feeling, but nope!

Hopefully eveyones answers to this post can help you too then torbetta!

Lana_Marie

--------------------
Lana_Marie

#2689 - 03/13/03 08:12 AM
jones

Reged: 03/12/03

I understand exactly how you feel, I'm always tired dragging my more tired soar body around. I do have to agree that exercise helps, it's just getting yourself to do the exercise!

#2691 - 03/13/03 08:15 AM
Lana_Marie

Is your body soar right now? Kinda achy?

Lana_Marie

--------------------
Lana_Marie

#2693 - 03/13/03 08:18 AM
mickeymouse

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Canada

Where in Canada do you live? It reaches very cold temperatures here as well. I beleive there has been studies that correlate weather with depression. The cold, ugly weather definelty makes me depressed, thus makes you tired and you don't want to go outside the house!! Is there a gym/weight room where you live? Getting out of the house and excercising really lifts up my mood, especially if you have a friend/boyfriend to do it with! It's just getting through the first move to actually do something that is hard, I totally understand that, I am actually trying to get myself motivated to excercise as well, but it helps that my boyfriend does everyday. Once you actually go and do it you should feel more energy, unless of course you overdo it

#2694 - 03/13/03 08:23 AM
Lana_Marie

I live in Regina, Saskatchewan.

I totally would love it if my husband would go to the gym with me, but he won't be he works physically hard all day (he's a steel building framer) so the last thing he wants to do is work on his six pack LOL. As for all my girlfriends - I am the only one that has a 9-5 job. The rest are in high school or working shift work or live out of town and want to get home before 9pm.

I mean, I know I really can't blame my GYM-Free attitude on anyone but myself, but sometimes I wish there was someone around to go with me, it really does keep you motivated.

Lana_Marie

--------------------
Lana_Marie

#2696 - 03/13/03 08:30 AM
mamaraggi

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: Davie, Florida

I'm tired,too. I don't sleep too well as I have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. Also, as the wife of a truck driver, our hours can be a little extreme! I guess being tired is very common with IBS...(?)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1402 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8008

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review