All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
IBS and diabetes.
      #265563 - 05/25/06 12:58 PM
magee

Reged: 05/25/06

help
my mother is diabetic and also IBS. she lives with us and i am wondering how to combine these 2 diet challenges. she is 86 and really a food addict so it makes it interesting to try and have the foods she needs to keep her blood sugars stable ( in the past i have cooked with whole grains almost exclusively ) which i now realize is what has probably been giving her the attacks of nausea and diarhea. any help will be greatly appreciated! or maybe i just need a place to vent my frustration! thanks for listening

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: IBS and diabetes. new
      #265573 - 05/25/06 02:01 PM
AstroChick

Reged: 12/30/03
Loc: Chicago, IL, USA

I would definitely do a search for diabetes on this board. It's been discussed several times.

My husband has diabetes and I have IBS. There are lots of things we can both eat: well-cooked vegetables, grilled fish, barley, sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc.

--AC

Re: IBS and diabetes. new
      #265588 - 05/25/06 03:20 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

I agree with AC...use the search button and change the time limits to no limits! Here's one to get you started. IBS and diabetes I found this on the general IBS diet board, not the message board. I encourage you to click on the other sites to the left and read all the information.

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 561 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 433

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review