All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Heating Pad
      #249853 - 03/03/06 11:05 AM
moon01064

Reged: 02/16/06

I don't know if this is the right area to make this post but....

I recently starting using a heating pad, not only for my cramps during my PMS days but also for those days when I wake up and my stomach doesn't feel so great (when I have attacks they are usually in the AM) Anyways...for the last 2 weeks or so, everytime I'm feeling a bit weird, I turn the heating pad on high and lay it across my stomach!! CAN I TELL YOU WHAT A GREAT HELP THIS HAS BEEN!!! It's almost like it stops the attacks dead on their tracks!! I'm sure most of you already knew this and perhaps use this, but I just thought I would share it with all of you because it's truly working great for me!!! =o)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Heating Pad new
      #249873 - 03/03/06 01:06 PM
AstroChick

Reged: 12/30/03
Loc: Chicago, IL, USA

I adore my ratty old heating pad. If I'm stressed out, I go to sleep with it on my belly and it feels so good (and yes, I usually turn it off within a half an hour because warm is good - hot is too much!).

--AC

#250123 - 03/05/06 11:36 AM
Serenity64

Reged: 09/02/05
Loc: Illinois

You know, I've just recently started using one, and it got me through an attack friday night.

--------------------
IBS C, Spasms

#250262 - 03/06/06 12:26 PM
moon01064

Reged: 02/16/06

YEAH...I AM SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT IT!! For the first time in 8 months, I did not get any spasms or D during my period!! This is VERY RARE and I know it has everything to do with the Heating Pad and also Heather's Fennel tea which I started drinking about 1 week ago!! Now I carry my Heating Pad everywhere with me!! I use it at home and at work..not only during my PMS time but also on days when my stomach feels weird...an hour or so with the heating pad...and it's gone!! It's so great!! I'm EXCITED..can you tell...hahaha =o)

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3049 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 604

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review