Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
I would be a cat if I could without a doubt! -nt new
      #232170 - 12/16/05 04:31 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Franchia! new
      #232223 - 12/17/05 07:00 AM
Emily H.

Reged: 02/28/05
Loc: Luxembourg, LU

That is funny...I have had the cheesecake. Wow. Actually: The first time I ordered from there, I got pumpkin noodles and chocolate cake (I work right down the street). When I ordered, I asked as I always do about whether everything had milk or eggs. Of course, the guy said no. But, it tasted so good when I got it, I had to call back and make sure: I couldn't believe that something so rich was actually safe. Naturally, when I called again, the guy informed me that it's strictly vegan. Yay! I haven't had the iced tea latte yet... Hmm...

Whole foods cookies are pretty yummy. It's probably a good thing that I don't live or work too near to one...

I'm hoping that NYC will feel more "homey" soon - I'm already finding bits of it that I love, I have to admit. Yeah, we should do an NYC (and roundabouts) get together. Imagine unleashing all of us on a restaurant...

(I was hoping for a "snow day" on Friday...Maybe Tuesday...Silly transit people!)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1651 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2396

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review