All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Walmart soymilk
      #226855 - 11/23/05 09:56 AM
nicolebee

Reged: 07/13/03
Loc: South Carolina, US

I searched for this on the message boards and didn't find anything, so please forgive me if someone has already posted this...

Walmart now has their own brand (Great Value) of organic soymilk. I've tried the original and chocolate flavors and both are actually quite good. The original was much much better than I thought it would be. I'm pretty picky about soymilk too...I only like Silk or 8th Continent. So I'm happy to like and "off"brand and be able to save a little money. I still like Silk Chocoloate soymilk best though :-) The Walmart brand wasn't quite as cocoay as Silk, but was still good. I haven't yet tried the vanilla flavor, but I'm sure it's good too.

Nicole

--------------------
Nicole
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Walmart soymilk new
      #227033 - 11/24/05 11:21 AM
JonnaP

Reged: 11/03/05
Loc: Kentucky

I remember standing in front of the soymilk section of my Wal-Mart, and wondering just why they there wasn't a great value version. As soon as I thought that, what did I spot? Yup, the chocolate, plain and vanilla ORGANIC (even!) GV soymilks. I did a little victory dance right there in front of the cooler yes I did.

Loved the chocolate. Loved it. And the vanilla isn't half bad either. I was surprised... even more so that it's organic.

--------------------
Jonna, IBS-D

Target has their own brand too of organic soymilk new
      #227049 - 11/24/05 12:08 PM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

the "Archer Farms" brand in the SuperTargets. Only, the first time I bought it, I had evidently gotten the Secret Super-Chunky version, because it was more like tofu than soy milk. The expiration date was like two months away and I opened it a day after I bought it from the store, so I'm not sure why it had spoiled. I've never been able to bring myself to give it another try.

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 845 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 418

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review