All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
My IBS Story
      #217889 - 10/06/05 04:23 PM
tcollins

Reged: 01/19/05
Loc: Mississippi, USA

For about 10 years I suffered from stomach problems. My stomach would just cramp and be in knots for hours. I would be back and forth to the bathroom all morning. It was so annoying and frustrating. The problem got so bad that it began to negatively affect my ability to do my job. There seemed to be no rhyme or reason to it. It didn't matter what I ate the night before, whether I ate or didn't in the morning – nothing seemed to help. I went and had a colonoscopy done in 2000 and the doctor told me that I needed to reduce my stress, exercise, and get more fiber and fruits and vegetables in my diet. That was his only prescription! Well, I had just about figured that I would be living with this the rest of my life. WRONG!

In May 2004, I started taking JuicePlus and I cannot tell you how much it has improved my health. My wife's friend sent her a packet of information about the health benefits involved in adding raw fruits and vegetables to your diet. We immediately thought, "What an amazing concept!" Because we knew that we as well as our children didn't get enough fruits and vegetables in our diets, we decided to give it a try. The literature talked about how it boosts the immune system and helps your DNA from mutating which aids in the prevention of cancer. It also spoke of how good these fruits and vegetables are for the heart and the prevention of cardiovascular problems. That was enough for us to purchase the product for our whole family.

Would you believe that soon after taking Juice Plus my stomach problems slipped away! I no longer had those cramps. I didn't go back and forth to the restroom all morning anymore. My bowels were regulated and normal. It was amazing to me! If I forgot to take Juice Plus for a day or two my stomach would flair up again. I guess the doctor was right. I needed fruits and vegetables! I will take Juice Plus for the rest of my life. Yes, the main reason is for my stomach, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. I know what it is doing for my overall health and the prevention of disease even if I don't feel that part on a daily basis
Since JuicePlus worked so well for me I knew there had to be others out in the world who suffered the same pain and cramping as I had. I had no idea I worked alongside one such person. I shared my story with a co-worker who also suffered from IBS. After about 3 months, her symptoms were also eliminated. "I feel like I have my life back" were her words when trying to explain how she felt. Since then, she has also referred a friend who suffered from sever stomach problems. So far he has seen much improvement in his stomach too!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Juiceplus *DELETED* new
      #217895 - 10/06/05 04:49 PM
Jeano

Reged: 03/20/04
Loc: USA

Post deleted by Jeano

Edited by Shelby Jean (10/07/05 05:08 PM)

This sounds like a marketing spam email to me. It has nothing to do with Heather's Diet.......-nt- new
      #217896 - 10/06/05 04:51 PM
anlikerm

Reged: 09/16/05
Loc: NC

--------------------
IBS-D. Hiatal Hernia, GERD
Unstable

Re: This sounds like a marketing spam email to me. It has nothing to do with Heather's Diet.......-nt- new
      #217897 - 10/06/05 04:57 PM
tcollins

I know it does sound a bit like a marketing post, but I email Heather's contact info to make sure it was okay to talk about products on this board. I have been reluctant to post about this product for fear that many people would think this was nothing more than a sales pitch. I hope that it not the case. I have truly gotten control of my IBS symptoms with this product.

Re: My IBS Story new
      #217902 - 10/06/05 05:09 PM
tcollins

I'm sorry but I was told that I can't post about marketing products on this board. I am interested in hearing other success stories involving this product. Any information can be emailed to me using the email address on my profile.

Marketing ploys should be banned -- how many times can we say JuicePlus in one post new
      #217921 - 10/06/05 06:38 PM
kshsmom

Reged: 11/20/03

The whole purpose of this post is to get people to get this stuff.

After trying so many different things -- I am kind of tired of having people come and post - for the first and last time claiming to have a miracle cure -- if you'll only contact them and buy this product. Sorry if it seems harsh - but it seems like a lot of people want to take advantage those suffering with IBS... those who are nearly desperate to try and find a cure.

I feel like they are using this board to take advantage. If you know you can't post about it -- then don't. If you're not trying to sell to us -- then hang around and be friends first for a while...

Re: Marketing ploys should be banned -- how many times can we say JuicePlus in one post new
      #217922 - 10/06/05 06:46 PM
tcollins

I understand you concern about the marketing. I have been viewing this site for months trying to decide what if anything to post about this product. I decided to go ahead, (knowing there would be suspisions about the reason why). I don't know of any other way to tell people about how it has helped me. When I talked to my co-worker at the bank, I told her to try it because it worked for me. I didn't know if it would help her, but, I didn't think it would hurt. She had tried so many different things and found no relief.
I understand that there have been alot of people try to use this board (and Others) to market products and take advantage of people who are suffering. I think that is wrong. I won't lie to you. I am better after taking the product. I don't know if it will help anyone else like it has helped me. And yes, my wife "works" for the company that make JuicePlus. I don't want to be deceptive about that. I just want to make sure that people who are suffering have an opportunity to hear about the product because of what it has done for me.

It is not advisable to email people like this... new
      #217956 - 10/07/05 02:16 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

...just in case they are fishing for email addys.

And btw, feel free to post a website that we can go to to check out this product for ourselves. That's always been okay I think as most people here are their own health advocates.

Re: It is not advisable to email people like this... new
      #217970 - 10/07/05 07:16 AM
tcollins

I was not aware web sites could be posted. If it okay then you can visit this site. web page . This has contact information also.

Good health and feel better soon.

Terry

which of the products do you recommend? new
      #217982 - 10/07/05 07:43 AM
Cyndy

Reged: 03/05/05

Do you avoid "real" fruits and veggies and only do the supplement?

Do you take anything else besides this?

Did you experience this relief before or after your wife became a distributor. Sorry, but I had to ask! I am glad this worked for you. It's just another option that might help someone. Please, can we really trust you? Please just be honest with us...we are hurting and vulnerable to anyone who tells us something works when they have a vested interest in the product.

Thanks Terry new
      #217988 - 10/07/05 08:06 AM
Linz

To be honest, I'd feel better about the product if it had nutritional content info available on the website - there's no actual info on what specifically goes in each bottle. And we already know that digestive enzymes can help some people with IBS (not that it says how much or which are in it) and that you need to eat a balanced diet for overall health and that you need fruit and veg in your diet for GI health.

Website has already been posted (m) new
      #218028 - 10/07/05 09:01 AM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

IBS and JuicePlus

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Re: Thanks Terry new
      #218031 - 10/07/05 09:03 AM
tcollins

I agree. It should list more information. I'm sure it is available somewhere. I'll try to find out. I found it to be a great product because my GI doctor said "less stress (not easy to do these days), more exercise (I'm playing more tennis each week), and eat more fruits and veggies (not easy to do these days either). The JP help me get the fruits and veggies each day. So far so good.

I'm glad that it works for you! Which IBS were you mostly? C or D?-nt- new
      #218032 - 10/07/05 09:07 AM
anlikerm

--------------------
Unstable

Re: which of the products do you recommend? new
      #218035 - 10/07/05 09:15 AM
tcollins

I don't avoid anything when it comes to eating and I don't take any other supplement.

My results started after my wife started working for the company. I started taking the product when she started working for them.

I know it is difficult to trust people these days. I can only tell you what I experienced. I can understand people being skeptical of "cures". I am skeptical about amost everything. I know people reading this have no reason to believe that I am telling the truth and that is why I have been reluctant to post anything in-depth about this. I can honestly say that this product helps me (and my co-worker). The only reason I am posting this is because I experienced IBS pain for a long time and now I don't.
The product might not work for everyone like it has for me but I feel that it is important to tell others who are suffering about it. It just might work for them too.

I take the Garden and Orchard Blends (two Orchard in the morning and two garden in the evening)

Best of Health
Terry

Re: I'm glad that it works for you! Which IBS were you mostly? C or D?-nt- new
      #218036 - 10/07/05 09:17 AM
tcollins

I had "C" along with abdominal cramps. I would visit the bathroom 6 or 7 times in the morning most days.

Terry

Re: Website has already been posted (m) new
      #218037 - 10/07/05 09:21 AM
tcollins

That's it, I put that out back in January to see if anyone ever had these results with JP. I never heard back from anyone until now.

Terry

Re: Thanks Terry new
      #218050 - 10/07/05 09:55 AM
tcollins

Are you taking anything now for your IBS?

#218052 - 10/07/05 10:27 AM
crew

Reged: 06/24/05

Wow .. thats some weird "C" if its making you visit the bathroom 6 to 7 times a day. I'm pretty sure most of C'ers don't even go that much in a month ..

#218053 - 10/07/05 10:30 AM
tcollins

I visited but not much would "happen". The abdominal cramps would send me to the bathroom but I would get no relief when I went.

Terry

I take Acacia & follow the diet... new
      #218055 - 10/07/05 10:45 AM
Linz

...I came off all meds a while ago.

Re: I take Acacia & follow the diet... new
      #218064 - 10/07/05 11:09 AM
tcollins

Which diet? The "Eating for IBS" one referenced on this site?

Terry

OH, okay, that makes sense! I'm IBS-D.....I literally go 6 or 7 times .... new
      #218066 - 10/07/05 11:34 AM
anlikerm

in the morning every single day. Wouldn't it make it worse?? Maybe you should email me about it so we can carry the subject off of the board.
merchantg@comcast.net
Michelle

--------------------
Unstable

Re: which of the products do you recommend? new
      #218128 - 10/07/05 02:01 PM
tcollins

I also like to maintain a level of exercise like playing tennis once or twice a week.

Re: OH, okay, that makes sense! I'm IBS-D.....I literally go 6 or 7 times .... new
      #218148 - 10/07/05 03:52 PM
tcollins

Okay, I sent you an email. Let me know what I can tell you about how this has helped my IBS.

Terry

Re: Juiceplus new
      #218157 - 10/07/05 05:22 PM
tcollins

Actually JuicePlus is food. I take the 2 Fruit caps (Orchard blend) in the morning and 2 veggie (Garden blend) when I get home from work. I try to drink alot of water during the day, but I really love my coffee at the office so I usually don't start drinking the water until lunch time.

Terry

Yup, that's it. - nt new
      #218201 - 10/08/05 05:12 AM
Linz

Michelle (anlikerm) - if you try this product, would you please post your results. Thanks. -nt- new
      #218244 - 10/08/05 09:13 AM
Sand

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Re: Michelle (anlikerm) - if you try this product, would you please post your results. Thanks. -nt- new
      #218250 - 10/08/05 09:30 AM
tcollins

Please let me know. I want to know if others have tried this product and had any success in the past also.

Terry

Yes, please post your results! Hope it works for you!-nt new
      #218251 - 10/08/05 09:32 AM
Cyndy

Okay, if I try it I will let you know how it goes!!! :) -nt- new
      #218253 - 10/08/05 09:34 AM
anlikerm

--------------------
Unstable

#218337 - 10/08/05 04:19 PM
DanaNoel

Reged: 04/06/04
Loc: Houston, Texas

My GI who has helped my IBS TREMENDOUSLY advocates Juice Plus for all of his patients. He does not make any money off of the product so there is no monetary incentive there. I have yet to try it but will probably in the next month or so. I will post as to how my results go.

By the way, he said to treat it as a SFS and begin with a low dose, working up every week or so to the full amount.

--------------------
Dana

DanaNoel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #218338 - 10/08/05 04:29 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

How did you fare through the hurricane? Aren't you near where Rita hit?

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

#218358 - 10/08/05 08:07 PM
tcollins

Please drop me an email if you try the product. I have had this success and am very interested in knowing if others with C or D see the same results.

Good health,
Terry

#218512 - 10/09/05 04:12 PM
tcollins

What is "SFS"?

Soluble Fiber Supplement....Acacia, Citrucel, Metamucil, etc... -nt- new
      #218515 - 10/09/05 04:20 PM
anlikerm

--------------------
Unstable

Re: Soluble Fiber Supplement....Acacia, Citrucel, Metamucil, etc... -nt- new
      #218532 - 10/09/05 06:29 PM
tcollins

Okay, thanks.

Terry, would you please post the info from JuicePlus Supplement Facts label (m) new
      #218563 - 10/09/05 10:34 PM
Sand

I did some poking around and can't find the JuicePlus Supplement Facts label (like this one) on the Internet. I'm pretty sure there must be one on the JuicePlus packages - I think it's required by law - so maybe you could post what it says on yours.

I did find a few Websites that talked about what's in JuicePlus. The one that went into the most detail was this one. It's conclusion is not approving, but it does attempt to explain what is contained in JuicePlus so everyone can decide for him or herself whether the nutrients seem helpful.

This article points out the lack of studies that compare JuicePlus with other multi-vitamins. One other Website I found said that the actual amounts of nutrients in JuicePlus were not particularly significant. That's why I wanted to find a standard Supplement Facts label for JuicePlus, so I could match up what's in JuicePlus against what's in my current multivitamin. I'd like to see the information for myself. So, if you could post the Supplement Facts info from your JuicePlus label, I think it would be really helpful. Thanks.

--------------------

Re: Terry, would you please post the info from JuicePlus Supplement Facts label (m) new
      #218587 - 10/10/05 07:01 AM
tcollins

Okay, the following is what I have on the back of the Gardne Blend:
Total Fat 0%
Cholesterol 0%
Sodium 10 mg <1%
Total Carbohydrate 1g ,1%
Dietary Fiber ,1g 2%
Sugars <1g
Protein <1G
Vitamin A (100% as beta carotene) 140%
Vitamin C 70%
Calcuim 4%
Iron 2%
Vitamen E 80%
Folate 70%

The Orchard Blend is as follows:
Total Fat 0%
Cholesterol 0%
Sodium 0%
Total Carbohydrate 1g, <1%
Diteary Fiber <1g 1%
Sugars <1g
Protiens <1g
Vitamin A (100% as Beta Carotene) 110%
vitamin C 320%
Calcuim 2%
Iron 2%
Vitamin E 70%
Folate 35%

I have the ingredients list for both Garden and Orchard blend if you want me to email or post that list. Just let me know.

Good Health,
Terry

Thanks, that's just what I was looking for. -nt- new
      #218597 - 10/10/05 08:02 AM
Sand

--------------------

Please do post the ingredients ~nt~ new
      #218600 - 10/10/05 08:08 AM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

#219059 - 10/12/05 07:19 AM
tcollins

Interesting.. Does anyone else know of GI Dr's who recommend JuicePLus?

Mine didn't new
      #219092 - 10/12/05 08:44 AM
kshsmom

After all this hoopla I asked around. He said it was nothing but an expensive waste. He cited that the amounts of beta carotene have been known to cause problems for some -- and it may be just a waste for most others because a lot of the "value" of the foods is lost. Plus a lot of the studies they have done haven't been done correctly. There also have been some... questions about people in the company or the people promoting it. He told me if I was really interested to let my fingers do the walking on the internet -- I would find the sites.

This one talks about some of the people who started it -- what's in it, some of it's claims, etc.
http://www.mlmwatch.org/04C/NSA/juiceplus.html

This one talks about how some of the studies showed some promise -- but they were done wrong -- and none showed that they made the nutrients more "bioavailable than other supplements."
http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/11571.cfm?RecordID=637&tab=HC

I also asked my regular doc -- a DO - he felt the same way. He said it was a multi-level marketing scheme. He said eat what fruits & veggies you can tolerate and take a regular vitamin.

Thanks for that! new
      #219094 - 10/12/05 08:46 AM
Linz

The bioavailability thing is very interesting! What's the point of swallowing (and paying for! ) lots of vitamins if your body can't absorb them anyway.

Re: Mine didn't new
      #219099 - 10/12/05 08:52 AM
Cyndy

Here's some feedback on this product from ibsgroup.org if anyone is interested. Juice Plus

Re: Thanks for that! new
      #219121 - 10/12/05 10:13 AM
tcollins

I'm not sure about the "bioavailability" issue. The MLM of JuicePLus does seem to drive some people away from it. (Me included, initially) But it didn't hurt for me to try it when my wife started working for the company. I found it to be just what I needed.

Terry

Re: Thanks for that! new
      #219139 - 10/12/05 12:28 PM
kshsmom

You're right. This is a lot of money to be throwing down the drain - specially if it's not going to be any better than anything else out there.

Thanks -- new
      #219140 - 10/12/05 12:29 PM
kshsmom

I see that it's listed on quackwatch -- and that our terry collins has been spreading the word there too. Some good and some bad things...

Edited by kshsmom (10/12/05 12:36 PM)

Re: Mine didn't new
      #219144 - 10/12/05 12:56 PM
Sand

Thanks. I thought the link to Memorial Sloan Kettering was particularly useful.

--------------------

Re: Thanks -- new
      #219150 - 10/12/05 01:42 PM
tcollins

That's strange.. I have read Dr. Barretts review of JP but I don't recall mentioning JP on any discussion or message board there? Was there a specific posting on that board?

Thanks
Terry

4 postings - all by tlcollins -- all about juice plus nt. new
      #219163 - 10/12/05 02:02 PM
kshsmom

Re: 4 postings - all by tlcollins -- all about juice plus nt. new
      #219174 - 10/12/05 02:30 PM
tcollins

Were these on www.quackwatch.com? I can't see to find these listings?

Terry

Can you send me or post the link to these postings? new
      #219257 - 10/12/05 06:37 PM
tcollins

Re: DanaNoel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #219339 - 10/13/05 09:21 AM
DanaNoel

Reged: 04/06/04
Loc: Houston, Texas

Oh my goodness yes - the hurricane. It was so crazy around here for about 4 days. Weren't sure where it was going to hit until about Wednesday. At that time, the projected that the eye was going to go right over my city. YIKES. It was a mas exodus to get out of the city. Luckily, my husband was leaving for Austin for work that day and already had a hotel with a kitchenette booked. I was so thankful because all I kept thinking about was the fact that I could not lose electricity. With my IBS, there is no eating out. I have to cook everything. I was scared to death. Visions of stomach cramps dancing in my head. We packed up our 2 dogs and our 2 year old and headed to Austin that Wednesday. The rest of the city waited until Thursday and so many weren't able to get out becuase the traffic was so bad. Everyone was headed for Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio mostly. THe hotels booked FAST so a lot of people had to camp out in their cars. What should have taken these people 3-6 hours to get to one of these cities was taking 13-18 hours in the traffic. I heard some real horror stories. People were inevitably running out of gas and water all over the place as the gas stations were depleted. People actually died on the side of the road from heat exhaustion. As bad luck would have it, we were experiencing record high temps that weekend. It got up to 100 degrees. Can you imagine being stuck in your car, with no AC, in 100 degree weather. Anyway, on Friday, the storm took a very slight curve to the north east and missed houston almost completely. We got a lot of wind and rain, but nothing devastating. We lucked out big time.

Thank you so much for your concern.

--------------------
Dana

Re: Juiceplus new
      #219829 - 10/17/05 09:09 AM
tcollins

I normally just take it with water in the morning and evening.

Is this per tablet, per dose or ?? (m) new
      #220258 - 10/19/05 10:32 AM
Sand

I'm asking because if I'm doing my math right:

Garden Blend is providing 7000 IU of Vitamin A
Orchard Blend is providing 5500 IU of Vitamin A

Combined, that's 12,500 IU of Vitamin A, so I'm hoping that's per daily dose.

--------------------

Re: Is this per tablet, per dose or ?? (m) new
      #220274 - 10/19/05 11:56 AM
tcollins

I will check the label and see if it is per cap or per dose. I think's it's per dose but I want to make sure.

Terry

#220374 - 10/19/05 06:05 PM
tcollins

The labels indicates the information listed in the previous post (the Nutrition Facts) is per Serving and a Serving is 2 caps. This for Orchard and Garden blends.

Terry

#220439 - 10/20/05 07:36 AM
Sand

Thanks for the info. I ended up making my points in this thread. I think it's great this worked for you, but do truly believe that actually eating the fruits and vegetables is the best way to go - there's just too much we don't yet know about how all the pieces of nature work together.

And Poochibelly has a post asking that you post the ingredients - I guess you missed it. If you would do that, I think it would be very helpful to anyone considering JuicePlus.

--------------------

Re: Please do post the ingredients ~nt~ new
      #220473 - 10/20/05 09:42 AM
tcollins

Sorry if this doesn't display correct on the post. I'm not sure how to format it. I have it in a Microsoft Word document if anyone wants it like that (it is easier to read).

Thanks
Terry :)
ORCHARD BLEND GARDEN BLEND
APPLES: A good source of boron, a trace mineral that affects the electrical activity of the brain,increasing mental alertness and boosting estrogen inpostmenopausal women. Helps reduce cholesterol and contains many cancer-fighting phytochemicals.High in fiber. BEETS: High in folic acid, an antidepressant. Contains iron, calcium, potassium. Enhances liver and gallbladder function, builds blood corpuscles andcells. Stimulates lymph glands. Anticancer.

BROCCOLI: Contains many anticancer substancessuch as beta carotene, vitamin C and indoles. Helpskeep cholesterol levels steady and protects the heart.Contains as much calcium per serving as milk.antiviral activity. A super source of chromium, whichhelps regulate insulin and blood sugar. Speeds up removal of estrogen which suppresses breast cancer.Anti-ulcer.

ACEROLA CHERRIES: source of Vitamin C, known to relieve symptoms of osteoarthritis.
CRANBERRIES: Strong antibiotic and antiviral.Removes poisons and infectious bacteria from cellslining the bladder and urinary tract. Helps preventbladder infections.
ORANGES: Contain every class of cancer inhibitorknown, like beta carotene, terpenes and flavonoids. Rich in Vitamin C. May help ward off asthma attacks, bronchitis, breast cancer, stomach cancer and gum disease. CABBAGE: Contains numerous antioxidants. Thoughtto help block breast cancer and suppress growth ofpolyps. In studies, eating cabbage more than once perweek cut colon cancer odds 66%. Helps speed up estrogen and metabolism. Anticancer, antiulcer,antibacterial, antiviral.

PAPAYAS: A rich source of papain and boron. Contains powerful antioxidants, vitamin C and betacarotene. Source or vitamin A and potassium; helpsdigestion.
CARROTS: A super food source for beta carotene, a powerful anticancer, artery-protecting, immune-boosting, infection fighting antioxidant. Fights heart and eye disease. A carrot per day cuts stroke rates inwomen by 68%.

PEACHES: Contains boron which aids in calciumabsorption. Rich in antioxidants, such as betacarotene and vitamin C.

KALE: Powerful disease-fighting vegetable. A rich Source of many antioxidants. Super food source forbeta carotene, indoles, 50% more calcium than milk.Powerful cancer disease fighter.
PINEAPPLES: High in manganese, making it good For preventing osteoporosis and bone fractures. High in bromelain, which is a protease with anti-inflammatory, anti-edema properties. Aids digestion.Helps dissolve blood clots. Antibacterial, antiviral.Helps menopause.

PARSLEY: Anticancer due to its high concentrationsof antioxidants, e.g. monoterpenes, phthalides,polyacetylenes. Helps neutralize carcinogens intobacco smoke. Has diuretic activity. May reduceplaque in arteries and help prevent unhealthy bloodclotting. Rich source of folic acid. Good for the heartand immune system. Lowers blood pressure.

ENZYME BLEND: Bromelain, Papain, Lipase, Amylase, Protease, Cellulase.

SOLUBLE AND INSOLUBLE FIBERS: Apple Pectin,Citrus Pectin, Date Fiber, Prune Powder,glucomannan, Dried Plant Fiber. Cleanses the system, lowers cholesterol and blood pressure. Fights cancer, heart disease, obesity.

SPINACH: Food most eaten by people who don't getcancer. Rich source of antioxidants and cancerantagonists. Rich in fiber. Lowers blood cholesterol.
LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS: Naturally occurring bacteria found in the intestinal tract.Enhances digestion. TOMATO: A rich source of lycopenes, a powerfulantioxidant linked to lower rates of skin, pancreatic,stomach, bladder and prostate and cervical cancer.
OTHER FOOD ACTIVES: Citrus Bioflavonoids, Anthocyanins, Polyphenol Catechins, Dunaliella Salina, Indole Carbinols. ENZYME BLEND: Lipase, Amylase, Protease, Cellulase.
SOLUBLE AND INSOLUBLE FIBERS: Beet Fiber, Barley Bran (no gluten), Oat Bran (no gluten), Cabbage Fiber, Glucomannan, Plant Cellulose, DriedPlant Fiber. Cleanses digestive tract. Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol. Fights cancer and heart disease.

Recommendation for AdultsCapsules: 2 Fruit in the am + 2 Vegetables in the pmChewables: 4 Fruit in the am + 4 Vegetables in the pmGummies: 6 Fruit in the am + 6 Vegetables in the pmRecommendation for ChildrenAge—2+ Years—2 Chewables or 2 Gummies DailyAge—3+ Years—4 Gummies DailyAge—5+ Years—2 Capsules or 4 Chewables or 6 Gummies DailyFrom 80 lbs Weight—Adult Quantity Is Appropriate

LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS: Naturally occurring bacteria found in the intestinal tract. Enhancesdigestion.

OTHER FOOD ACTIVES: Anthocyanins, Allicin, Lycopene, Polyphenol Catechins, Dunaliella Salina, Indole Carbinols.

Almost all the sugar and sodium have been removed from the juice powders used to make Juice Plus+
2 Capsules = 4 Chewables = 6 Gummies

#220474 - 10/20/05 09:47 AM
tcollins

Sand,
Thanks. I hope this info can help anyone who needs it. You're right about eating fruits and veggies, they are the best for us. I am still learning (or trying to) about why this has helped me so much. The more I read the more I understand about what goes into my body has such a profound impact on my health.
Now, if I could just reduce my stress at work! (hahahaha)

Thanks
Terry

This just doesn't make sense! new
      #220535 - 10/20/05 01:55 PM
Linz

I mean, they're capsules and they say they're made from juice. So they obviously do NOT contain whole apples, for example.

Sorry, but the more I read, the more bogus this stuff sounds.

Re: This just doesn't make sense! new
      #220596 - 10/20/05 08:17 PM
tcollins

No, the Orchard Blend doesn't contain whole apples. The ingredients listed are vine rippened, dehydrated and then put into caps, or chewable tablets.

Terry

Re: This just doesn't make sense! new
      #221025 - 10/24/05 05:43 PM
tcollins

I know it's hard for me to believe that this has made such a difference. I have tried to read more and more about the product to understand what this product is providing my body. Whatevery it is, it is really working for me.

Terry

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 692 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 41860

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review