All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
How long has it taken others to stabilize?
      #21566 - 09/23/03 01:22 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

I have been doing the diet for a bout 2-3 weeks. I have been feeling better mostly. However the past few day's I've been kinda yucky. I just had a period and it wasn't as bad as it usually is. It ended yesterday and I'm still not feeling very good. Well compared to last week when I had very little bloating and hardly any gas or gas pains. I just hope the diet is working and I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. I've been following the diet really good so does anyone have any ideas for me?? Am I doing something wrong? The thing that is weird is my period is usually the worst on Saturday's but I was pretty much ok. It was Sun, Mon and now today that I don't feel that good.

Thanks for any help you can give I think I'm getting a little worried that this diet isn't going to help and I'm hoping so much that it will. I know that I need to relax and not think about it so much. That's kinda hard to do though!

Thanks again!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: How long has it taken others to stabilize? new
      #21571 - 09/23/03 02:40 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

It may take you 2-3 months to see a difference. AT least with me it did. Just keep it up and you will see a considerable difference soon.

#21572 - 09/23/03 02:46 PM
Karin

Reged: 02/11/03
Loc: Southern California

I kind of feel that I've been taking two steps forward, then one step back (for about 6 months now). It takes a long time to find out your specific triggers and your fiber intake levels. Trial and error seems to be normal, with each error bringing a setback. Don't worry, just keep plodding along and one day you'll realize you're much better.

#21589 - 09/23/03 04:33 PM
Chris

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Kansas

I have been on heathers diet for about 10 months now and I still have not stabilize fully, mainly because of my dad and stepmom , but that is another time and post. I have gotton ALOT better. I would have to say stick with it, you may have ups and downs, but you will get better. Good Luck

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1168 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 429

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review