All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Mmmm.... New Luna Flavors
      #214273 - 09/19/05 08:59 AM

Unregistered

So after my brief stint of boycotting Luna Bars due to the "new improved recipe" I have since succumb to their power. While I still don't entirely enjoy my old favorites as I once did, I've really come to like some new flavors like Cookies and Cream Delight and Iced Oatmeal Cookie.

Both are very yummy. So if you haven't seen those new flavors in your area keep a look out!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Mmmm.... New Luna Flavors new
      #214301 - 09/19/05 10:53 AM
vanillabean

Reged: 09/09/05
Loc: Mississippi

those sound yummy for a sweet tooth. Do you tolerate them well? Ive been afraid to try!

--------------------
~Jennifer~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wedding date- May 20th, 2006!

#214321 - 09/19/05 11:43 AM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

Ooh, I've been wondering about the cookies & cream one. It's in the fridge waiting for just the right moment. (I'm thinking this would be a good one to sneak into the movies.)

#214380 - 09/19/05 02:27 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

cool.. I'll look out for them. I tried the peanut butter cookie one and it was NASTY.

--------------------

ooh thanks for letting me know that... new
      #214401 - 09/19/05 03:13 PM

Unregistered

I picked up one of those at the store the other day and I've been avoiding it...lol maybe I secretly knew it was nasty

#214403 - 09/19/05 03:16 PM

Unregistered

Yes definitely good for a sweet tooth! They are so perfect for tossing in your bag for work or whatever when you don't have time for anything else nutritious or safe. Have you ever tried any of them? I haven't had any issues with any of the flavors and I think most people on here would say the same. You'll soon which ones you like or don't like But for the most part they're all good!

ooh the fridge! new
      #214404 - 09/19/05 03:18 PM

Unregistered

What a brilliant idea! I bet they would taste great cold. How have I never thought of that?!

cookies and cream new
      #214438 - 09/19/05 05:19 PM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

What exactly does this one taste like? Is it good or is it so-so? I really loved Hershey's cookies-and-cream chocolate bar ... mmmm ... do they even make those anymore?

I finally found the new Z Bars and I like them better than the Luna bars. The chocolate brownie is better than the peanut butter and they do still have that dry soy taste that makes you suck down a whole bottle of water afterwards, but still pretty good. $3.69/box is kinda pricey though. I've got most of both boxes left because I'm still too sick to be able to eat them. They seem to have lots of IF.

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

Re: ooh the fridge! new
      #214463 - 09/19/05 06:22 PM
Passanie

Reged: 04/28/04
Loc: Fresno, CA

I kept mine in the fridge this summer because they sort of liquified during the day when my AC wasn't on... I prefer them room temperature, however.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 299 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1559

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review