All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: Saying Goodbye, perhaps I'll be back... new
      #203674 - 08/08/05 05:11 PM
Leslie123

Reged: 06/12/05

I enjoyed reading your posts and I hope you will keep us up to date with your modelling gigs

You have a point, it is easy to become obssesed and paranoid about our food, and I definetely relate to it.
I have found that the guidelines in this board have helped a lot, but if I took everything too literally it just drove me crazy and my IBS too, - canīt eat potatoes, tomatoes, bananas, etc. After all food is one of lifes pleasures

Take care, you and your partner.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Well said ladies. new
      #203696 - 08/08/05 07:47 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

I hope these wise women have helped allay your worries a bit about your IBS, Beth. You poor thing, you've been driving yourself nuts about every food! If you really want to know what your triggers are, go back to the WTEWYCEA diet for a while and build one food in per week from there. I bet you'd discover your triggers IMMEDIATELY that way. And then of course, there's the IBS fairy. And stress. That gets me too!
I wish you luck and peace of mind. This IBS is a work in progress-remember when I was soooo stable??Where's that??

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Shannon new
      #203858 - 08/09/05 09:36 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Hang in there, hon. I know how frustrating it is when you're stable and then suddenly you AREN'T. I thought I was, and then I had a month straight where I could barely leave the house because of the D... for no reason at all. Now I'm back to being stable, and I swear, I haven't changed a thing. Tricky, this IBS thing is. But hang in there... you'll get there again!

Thanks, Casey... new
      #203898 - 08/09/05 11:18 AM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

I know I will. Right now my poop is definitely no problem-I think it's a stress thing because I am just having constant pain again. It will get better. i just have to smarten up and stick to the diet.

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1013 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6654

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review