All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
I think your BM was a coincidence new
      #203185 - 08/06/05 03:20 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

I don't want to lecture, but you'll never get stable if you eat like that all the time. Cream Cheese? Junk food?

I'd die eating junk food and cream cheese. Unless maybe you do only have celiac disease and then as long as the junk food was gluten free, you would be okay anyhow!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I think your BM was a coincidence new
      #203192 - 08/06/05 03:37 PM
Portageegal

Reged: 06/28/05
Loc: Massachusetts

I agree, but it was nice to think that so called "junk food" was the magic cure. Actually it wasn't too junky. They were GF tortilla chips and hummus. Probably more nourishing than some of what I eat. Maybe the cream cheese wasn't the greatest choice but, it was such a bad night. Over 90 degrees and we lost power for 6 hot hours. I needed to cheat to keep from going nuts. BTW, I did get a bad case of the bloats.

--------------------
Carol

nós somos o que nós somos e o descanso é merda

Well, yummy new
      #203223 - 08/06/05 06:33 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

I wouldn't call corn chips junk food! I imagined you eating twinkies, ice cream, chocolate bars....

Did you make sure they were low fat baked chips? That's important. The hummus might have helped you go...beans can do that to you...and it could also have been the cause of your bloat if you ate a lot of hummus which is beans! Or the cream cheese...or most likely both!

Oh, how I miss cream cheese on a toasted bagel! Full fat of course. I can't tolerate the soy cream cheese. Now I want to cheat too! One good thing about living alone is that I don't ever have temptations in my reach...so the temptation always passes!

Hope you feel better today Carol!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2542 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3110

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review