All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
New here and suffering
      #195439 - 07/13/05 11:38 PM
Hopefloats

Reged: 07/13/05
Loc: New Hampshire

Hello, I am new to this site. I am trying to navigate my way around...
Anyway...I have had IBS for years. I also have systemic Lupus. Where my doctor gives me meds to calm the colon, I had NO idea about my diet and how it affects the IBS, OR where to begin. This site has been SO informative. Anyway..tonight for supper I ate a tomatoe and cucumber sandwich, along with an avacado. I am UP once again. I have spent 2 hours in the potty..severe cramping, nausea, and of course diahrea. This really has put a damper on me going places, as I never knew when the IBS monster would strike:(

My fiance bought an RV as of late, and it is the only thing I want to travel in, because it has a bathroom! Grrrrrrr

Talk about many ruined events. I hope to learn alot here, and I just want everyone to know that I sympathize with anyone suffering like I have...
thank you, and I look forward to getting to know everyone!:)
Hopefloats

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Welcome! new
      #195440 - 07/13/05 11:44 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Read through all the diet info on here (or buy IBS: The First Year - it's helpful no matter when you were diagnosed) and it should help. A SFS will help too.

I have Fibro as do quite alot of people on here so sympathy on the invisible illness front! Have you ever checked out www.butyoudontlooksick.com? I've found it great and it was set up by a Lupus sufferer.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1653 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 395

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review