Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Hey, I was just thinking about you! new
      #27958 - 11/19/03 08:09 PM
Will

Reged: 01/25/03
Loc: Seattle, Wa

Hey Tim,

I know you are sitting there feeling a little doubtful. Give this an honest try. You should be sitting there feeling very exicited about this. If I am correct, you will be feeling quite a bit better in a few days. If you have any questions write me right away.

If you start feeling better, don't overdo things and try to go slow. I told this to another guy and he didn't listen. He started feeling better than he had in 10 years and went drinking, started eating a bunch of crap, and went overboard with working out and working at his job too hard and too long and had some serious rebounds. He had Hepatitis and I can't remember the type.

Will

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#31652 - 12/12/03 06:52 PM
Will

Reged: 01/25/03
Loc: Seattle, Wa

Hey Tim,

I don't know if you have seen my post to you or not so I am throwing you a bone here just in case you have missed it.

As I said in my last post, I am waiting for a little feed back from you to see if there was anything of value in what I said. I just don't want to invest a lot of time building more info if the last bit I sent isn't up your alley.

If you are trying the tea and or the green apples I'd like to know how that is working and we can move forward from there.

Either way, I wish you the best,

Will

#31750 - 12/14/03 12:06 AM
Tim G

Reged: 08/07/03
Loc: NSW, Australia

Hi Will,

Yeah I am on the green apples twice a day; not sure whether it's improved things yet but hope to get another blood test in Q1, 2004 so I will see whether things are improving.

Thanks for your help and best wishes to Heather and yourself this Christmas!!

Regards

--------------------
Tim

-A poor man's Jamie Oliver...without the attitude!

Starting the Liver Cleansing Diet today.. new
      #31969 - 12/15/03 01:56 PM
jo1978

Reged: 02/26/03
Loc: Melbourne, Australia

Hey there Tim

Although I haven't been diagnosed with a liver problem, some of my friends have had great success with the diet and when I saw that it actually markets to people with IBS and/or chronic constipation (ie me), I decided to try it. The only change I've made is that I dissolved my 2 tablespoons of Benefiber into the water + lemon juice you're supposed to have as soon as you wake up. I haven't had vegetable or fruit juice for ages, so I felt a bit funny ordering my carrot, celery and parsley juice this morning. I'll let you know how things go! I think I'll stick on the first stage of the diet for longer than the usual 2 weeks - I think I'll keep it going until after Christmas and then I'll hit the really strict part.

I'm not sure how much of a difference it'll make as I'm already dairy-free, red-meat-free, fried-free etc, but I think it's worth a shot.

Heather's diet has helped me enormously thus far and I'm a million % better... I'm just curious to see if this helps even more.

Will let you know

Jo

Will... new
      #32008 - 12/15/03 05:20 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

You have a fatty liver...and you went to 20 different docs...and none of them knew what was wrong? That is SO upseting! How did you find out in the end that that was the problem? I've gone to several docs...some have said I'm fine...but I'm most definately not (I even got fired from a job for being sick too often)! I am wondering how you figured things out on your own...any advice?

Thanks!

Your co-board-moderator,

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: Starting the Liver Cleansing Diet today.. new
      #32047 - 12/15/03 09:50 PM
Tim G

Reged: 08/07/03
Loc: NSW, Australia

Hi Jo,

It would be great to hear how you get on; I'm not keen on the whole vege-juice thing, fruit is cool but my wife tried me on some vege-juices 3-4 years ago (pre-IBS) and after about half a glass I felt really nauseous and it lasted for 2-3 hours. I love vege's cooked (or raw in some cases) but the juices turn my stomach...not sure why...maybe they're just too good

Anyway let me know how you go and thanks.

--------------------
Tim

-A poor man's Jamie Oliver...without the attitude!

#371672 - 11/24/14 08:46 AM
IreneZ

Reged: 11/24/14
Loc: Canada

Quote:

Hey Tim,

I don't know if you have seen my post to you or not so I am throwing you a bone here just in case you have missed it.

As I said in my last post, I am waiting for a little feed back from you to see if there was anything of value in what I said. I just don't want to invest a lot of time building more info if the last bit I sent isn't up your alley.

If you are trying the tea and or the green apples I'd like to know how that is working and we can move forward from there.

Will

Hello Will,

I realize that I am replying to a very old post, but I am hoping that this reply reaches you nonetheless. I too suffer from "Fatty Liver". I am presently trying
to track down the Hawthorne Berries, once I do, I will get the Granny Smith apples and I will try out your treatment plan.

In your reply to Tim, you mentioned that there is more info to share, but Tim
decided to disappear. I will not! I will post my results faithfully so that you
can share more of your protocol with me and others who might be in the same boat. I just need to know that you are still around and willing to work
with me on curing my "Fatty Liver".

It's such a shame that the internet, after all these years, doesn't have much info on a treatment plan for this malady.

I hope to hear from you soon. I just registered & I hope that I have selected the right settings, which will inform me of your reply to me. Just in case,
I will periodically check back to this thread, to make sure I haven't missed
your reply.

Thank you
Irene

#371673 - 11/24/14 08:49 AM
IreneZ

Reged: 11/24/14
Loc: Canada

Quote:

Hey Tim,

Will

Hello Will,

I realize that I am replying to a very old post, but I am hoping that this reply reaches you nonetheless. I too suffer from "Fatty Liver". I am presently trying
to track down the Hawthorne Berries, once I do, I will get the Granny Smith apples and I will try out your treatment plan.

In your reply to Tim, you mentioned that there is more info to share, but Tim
decided to disappear. I will not! I will post my results faithfully so that you
can share more of your protocol with me and others who might be in the same boat. I just need to know that you are still around and willing to work
with me on curing my "Fatty Liver".

It's such a shame that the internet, after all these years, doesn't have much info on a treatment plan for this malady.

I hope to hear from you soon. I just registered & I hope that I have selected the right settings, which will inform me of your reply to me. Just in case,
I will periodically check back to this thread, to make sure I haven't missed
your reply.

Thank you
Irene

Post Extras: Print Post Remind Me!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 629 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 20066

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review