All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Help me !!
      #189848 - 06/28/05 01:20 PM
rahul

Reged: 06/27/05

Hi Friends,

I am studying in Sweden. For the past six months, every day posed a question, "what is happening to me"? My problem is excess production of gas i.e flatulence and bloating. I donīt have any pain. I donīt have significant constipation and diarrhea.But, use toilet for atleast 3 times a day. I used to feel a lot of gas just after eating. I underwent stool,blood,lactose tolerance,ultrascanning,endoscopy. Every test was negative. My doctor said she thinks this is IBS but, did not confirm yet. I am a student and required to attend classes daily. Itīs horrible to sit in the class. Please help!!! It would be a great favour if you can suggest whether this is IBS?
Thank u.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Help me !! new
      #189851 - 06/28/05 01:25 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

It doesn't fall into the IBS criteria, but you may well still find the diet helpful as it's generally good for the digestive system.

Also, have you been checked for parasites (at least 3 stool sample tests needed) and bacterial overgrowth?

You may find fennel tea and OTC gas relievers helpful.

PS. Someone else posted a very similar post recently. If it wasn't you, fine, If it was you, please do not repeat posts - if you feel a post has been overlooked then reply to it with the subject "bump-nt" and no message and it'll come back to the front of the board.

Re: Help me !! new
      #189853 - 06/28/05 01:29 PM
rahul

Reged: 06/27/05

Thank you Linz.I hope so. It was me who posted the same msg . There wonīt be anymore repetitions.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 5393 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 859

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review