Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
IBS Awareness bands-
      #178136 - 05/11/05 04:56 AM
melissam

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: Scranton Pennsylvania

I am thrilled to see "we" have a band.
I printed out the form and will be ordering a couple for myself.

Have a great day!

--------------------
Melissa
Pain predominant w/occasional C.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

THANKS Melissa. PLEASE READ EVERYONE! new
      #178200 - 05/11/05 08:13 AM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Quote:

Have a great day!

And we are thrilled too!!!!

Thank you so much Melissa for bringing this up. We hope everyone who frequents these boards will, like you, want one. By purchasing your (Periwinkle) IBS Awareness Bracelet you are showing support, helping raise public awareness, and helping fund IBS education.

We, the organizers of the Las Vegas Fall Sprawl 2005, an educational/social meeting have personally gone to a lot of expense to provide these for availability to all on the boards. We first had to special order them in Periwinkle color, the National awareness color for IBS ( plus Eating Disorders, Esophageal Cancer,
GERD, & Pulmonary Hypertension). In addition we did not put the words IBS on them for obvious reasons. Hundreds of dollars came out of each of our own personal pockets just to purchase these.

Every single penny of profit will go to fund both IBS education and the Fall Sprawl conference in Oct., open to all with IBS who are on this diet or want to learn more and meet others with IBS. It is a daunting and expensive task to say the least, to be able to put on a meeting of this magnitude. The 4 of us will be working round the clock from now till Oct. to make it an enjoyable and significant meeting for all that attend. Our first meeting last year was good, but this year it will be GREAT! And the best part? HEATHER will be there!!! We hope all who can will join us.

And even if you unfortunately can't join us in Oct. please support us by purchasing a bracelet...we desperately need your help!

Please visit our website, http://www.ibsfallsprawl.com for more information and how to order your bracelet...We've made it easy to buy them.....check, cash, MO, Paypal....take your pick..and only $3.00, includes shipping!

Thank you,
Kandee

--------------------

Re: THANKS Melissa. PLEASE READ EVERYONE! new
      #178210 - 05/11/05 08:19 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Quote:

Have a great day!

And we are thrilled too!!!!

Thank you so much Melissa for bringing this up. We hope everyone who frequents these boards will, like you, want one. By purchasing your (Periwinkle) IBS Awareness Bracelet you are showing support, helping raise public awareness, and helping fund IBS education.

We, the organizers of the Las Vegas Fall Sprawl 2005, an educational/social meeting have personally gone to a lot of expense to provide these for availability to all on the boards. We first had to special order them in Periwinkle color, the National awareness color for IBS ( plus Eating Disorders, Esophageal Cancer,
GERD, & Pulmonary Hypertension). In addition we did not put the words IBS on them for obvious reasons. Hundreds of dollars came out of each of our own personal pockets just to purchase these.

Every single penny of profit will go to fund both IBS education and the Fall Sprawl conference in Oct., open to all with IBS who are on this diet or want to learn more and meet others with IBS. It is a daunting and expensive task to say the least, to be able to put on a meeting of this magnitude. The 4 of us will be working round the clock from now till Oct. to make it an enjoyable and significant meeting for all that attend. Our first meeting last year was good, but this year it will be GREAT! And the best part? HEATHER will be there!!! We hope all who can will join us.

And even if you unfortunately can't join us in Oct. please support us by purchasing a bracelet...we desperately need your help!

Please visit our website, http://www.ibsfallsprawl.com for more information and how to order your bracelet...We've made it easy to buy them.....check, cash, MO, Paypal....take your pick..and only $3.00, includes shipping!

Thank you,
Kandee

Thanks Melissa for your support and thanks Kandee for your reply....that about sums it up!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Kandee--- new
      #178292 - 05/11/05 11:25 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

is there a discount on ordering multiple bracelets (as in less shipping, not in the cost of the bracelets itself)?

just curious... not ordering anything until we know status at the end of the week.

Amie

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Re: Kandee--- new
      #178295 - 05/11/05 11:40 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

is there a discount on ordering multiple bracelets (as in less shipping, not in the cost of the bracelets itself)?

just curious... not ordering anything until we know status at the end of the week.

Amie

I'm not Kandee... but can give it a go

If you go to this form for MAIL ORDERShttp://www.ibsfallsprawl.com/braceletorderform.pdf which you can also get on the website, there ARE price breaks... and the shipping is included so no matter how many you order it will not cost you anymore.

--------------------

Re: IBS Awareness bands- new
      #178296 - 05/11/05 11:41 AM
Kristine

Reged: 05/15/03
Loc: Pittsburgh, PA

I am also thrilled about the bracelets. I'm going to print out the form and order one for me and one for my cousin, who also suffers from IBS.

I'm sorry to say that I'll have to miss the Fall Sprawl this year. Too many big expenses in my life right now to afford the trip, but I will be thinking of all of you and looking forward to seeing the pictures!!!

Kristine

#178298 - 05/11/05 11:45 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

I am also thrilled about the bracelets. I'm going to print out the form and order one for me and one for my cousin, who also suffers from IBS. Thanks for the support Kristine!!

I'm sorry to say that I'll have to miss the Fall Sprawl this year. Too many big expenses in my life right now to afford the trip, but I will be thinking of all of you and looking forward to seeing the pictures!!! Oh too bad.... but maybe next year!! We WILL have more pics this year... I think Shane is gonna bring the GOOD Digital this time..... But then again... we might have to take advantage of the old saying from time to time..."What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" hehehe

Kristine

--------------------

The order form to print out, PLUS discounts on multiples! new
      #178299 - 05/11/05 11:54 AM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Quote:

Quote:

Amie

I'm not Kandee... but can give it a go

If you go to this form for MAIL ORDERShttp://www.ibsfallsprawl.com/braceletorderform.pdf which you can also get on the website, there ARE price breaks... and the shipping is included so no matter how many you order it will not cost you anymore.

THANK YOU Amie for asking about this!

And thanks Shell....
As you can see everyone..it takes 4 of us to stay on top of things!!! Kandee

--------------------

#178392 - 05/11/05 08:55 PM
Alicia T

Reged: 03/15/05
Loc: York, Pa

I guess this is a strange question, but do these bands come in different sizes? I know some of the other ones on the market do, but I didn't see that on the order form. I ask because my wrist and hands are small, and the Live Strong and breast cancer bands I have literally fall off my wrist.... I know it's very weird. Just a question, I'm ordering some either way, but I'd like to wear one too not just give them to my family.

--------------------
Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times.
IBS-A, predominately D!!!

#178401 - 05/11/05 10:49 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

I guess this is a strange question, but do these bands come in different sizes? I know some of the other ones on the market do, but I didn't see that on the order form. I ask because my wrist and hands are small, and the Live Strong and breast cancer bands I have literally fall off my wrist.... I know it's very weird. Just a question, I'm ordering some either way, but I'd like to wear one too not just give them to my family.

Alicia:

NOT a strange question AT ALL.... just one more thing to let Webmaster Jennifer Rose know that we should note somewhere that they are ADULT in size. We wish you could wear one too!!

Thanks in advance for your order and support!!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4338 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2714

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review