All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Linz
      #176869 - 05/05/05 12:11 PM
dozyveeny

Reged: 09/26/04
Loc: UK

I just saw you have a group on Meetup! That is great! I love the whole idea of Meetup, although unfortunately there are not many people with IBS registered there.

I am in London at the moment and would love to come on Saturday, but I don't know if your group is just for people with IBS AND fibro - I only have one out of two! Let me know what you think - I would need to change something else I had arranged, so if you can tell me today or early tomorrow, that would be great.

Either way, good luck on Saturday!

Josephine

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Bump for Linz -nt- new
      #177019 - 05/06/05 02:02 AM
dozyveeny

Re: Linz new
      #177163 - 05/06/05 02:01 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

I haven't actually got anything planned for this w/e. I left that up on the meetup site in case anyone contacted me but they haven't. I've been so busy that I haven't had the time to do any of the leg work I think is needed to get a sg going!

Next month!

PS. The sg is for people with IBS, Fibro OR both. You'd be more than welcome next time!

Re: Linz new
      #177190 - 05/06/05 03:44 PM
dozyveeny

Okay, I understand about being busy! I will keep an eye on meetup - it seems to me like an ideal way for people to get together and there are definitely some thriving groups out there, but, mysteriously, none of them are for people with IBS! I am going to try and go to the London meetup on May 21st. Perhaps we could share notes on getting a support group going - I have a feeling it could take quite a bit of time and effort!

Josephine

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 866 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 438

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review