All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)
Re: Hugs for Ruchie new
      #163929 - 03/25/05 05:08 AM
misery459

Reged: 03/24/05
Loc: Jefferson City, MO

How sad..big hug to make you feel better. I am just beginning to go through this and so far it has not been fun...you have to believe that this site and all the people that post on it are here to help you through anything they can. I just came on yesterday and already have found more strength than I thought possible. Hang in there, keep your head up, and remember you are not alone.

--------------------
Misery459: Life is a Highway, live it on a Harley.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Thanks Roid! n-t new
      #163960 - 03/25/05 07:47 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Myra new
      #163961 - 03/25/05 07:51 AM
Snow for Sarala

Your post almost made me cry. Thanks you SO MUCH for your sweet words!

I DID focus on the religious aspect of things. An you know what? I had FUN! I'm not sure how safe the food was as I am still learning about what is ok and what is not ok. The only thing that might hav had gluten was the soup. (I have to find out if spices are GF or not )

I would have made my own food had there been time. But hubby woke me up SUPER early and I was just exhausted and my fibro was acting up so that wasn't an option. In the future I plan to bring my on grub!

How are YOU doing? Is your IBS stable these days? I hope you feel excellent!

*big hugs* and happy Friday!

Love, Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Christie new
      #163964 - 03/25/05 07:57 AM
Snow for Sarala

So great to hear from you!

You're right Christie. But it's hard for me to not care what others think I'm working on it tho...any tips?

poeple do NOt understand food probs! Some pople think you're trying to lose weight...and who knows what else. I had a super talk with the hostess last night and I opened up to her and it was just AMAZING! In fact...she offered to make some things for hubby and I for Shabbos since I overdid it last night with my fibro.

I am beginning to wonder if I was just too anxious? I AM concenred ho that I may have had something with gluten it *sigh* I hope not! In the future I plan to bring my own food.

Christie...you have such courage and spirit. Thank you for sharing this with me! *huge hugs*

Happy Friday!

Love, Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: Hugs for Ruchie new
      #163966 - 03/25/05 07:59 AM
Snow for Sarala

Thanks Misery! And, welcome to the boards Yes, everyone here is QUITE SPECIAL! Seems like you fit right in

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: Oh sweetie! new
      #163970 - 03/25/05 08:06 AM
Snow for Sarala

Linz...you always know just what to say! Wish I'd read this before I went last night...would have helped with my anxiety!

Your ideas are fantastic! I like the idea of telling them how I wish I could join it but it would make me so sick. SO TRUE!

We wash and then do not say a word until we eat the bread. And folks would notice me not eating it. So no..I couldn't wash without eating. THIS is soooooo hard for me. It is a BIG Mitzva (positive commandment), to eat bread. It hurts me that I cannot do it. BUTTTTTTT G-d created me after all...and it is HIS commandment...so...I guess I'm not SUPPOSED to do it (still embarassing. But I believe in time it WILL get better!)

It's hard enough with IBS. Which I'm not sure I have? (I can eat fruits and veggies...but not a lot of fat, chicken usually makes me sick, NO dairy, not sure about red meat on rare ocdcasion...ot sure I want to find out, etc.), BUT I can't have sugar and so many other things....I was already seperate from everyone. Now with GF I'm even more apart.

GOOD NEWS tho.....if this will make me healthy....that is all that counts! And maybe I'll even be abl;e to get condier prganancy soon

Linz...I just loe ya to death! Thanks for always being here for me *hugs across the way*

Love, Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Re: More Ruchie hugs.. new
      #163971 - 03/25/05 08:11 AM
Snow for Sarala

Amy, you're sooo sweet! *hugs*

I'm sorry about your MIL... I'm afraid of that when I visit my fam as well!

Thank you fro the recipes. With holiday this week..I haven't had much of a chance to read it I had to make baskets for people....lotsa work (but fun!)

Thank you for being so caring towards me....I hope that you are feeling GREAT and that your new diet makes y u all better SOON!

Sending you love, pray rs, and tons of gratitude

With love, Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Sinead.... new
      #163973 - 03/25/05 08:21 AM
Snow for Sarala

I SO needed to hear your words! Of COURSE no one wants to hurt me! It just feels like that sometimes....

I feel like a burden.

I'm soooo fortunate to have you for a friend...to tell me straight how things really ae!

No back pockets for me...but I kept it in my purse, so no worries

I feel so much better just knowing I am not alone and that sooo many people understnad. And that you guys care so much

Sending love and smooth wedding planning your way!

Love, Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Big Sis new
      #163974 - 03/25/05 08:27 AM
Snow for Sarala

It IS hard. But I gues tha's life, right?

having you as a big sis def. makeslife wayyyy better!

ROTFL people think being a vegeterian means you just eat veggies? OH MY!

I'm soo jealous you can buy your food pre-made from the HFS. Between GF and kosher...I have to make everything myself. I hope I get used to it REALLY fast (I'm NOT the most organized person....I have my LD's to help me be disorganized after all it will be a challenge for me to ook everything on my own...but once I get enough practise hopefully it will all come together!)

You go big sis! You tell em! If anyone ever gives me any trouble...watch out! Big Sister is watching!

Thanks a million Tina *big hugs*

Happy Friday....and happy one moe day till MOVING TIME! HAPPY DANCE FOR TINA EVERYONE!!!!!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Dalia!
      #163975 - 03/25/05 08:30 AM
Snow for Sarala

Thanks Dals! And I got your e-mail I'll respond Sun. Purim Sameach to you too! May allyour Tefillos be answered. And may we learn how to be assertive without hurting others! Have a wonderful Shabbos

With love, Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 386 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 67544

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review