All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Anyone here on HRT? Question for LIsa from LA new
      #14762 - 07/24/03 07:01 AM
berky

Reged: 06/26/03
Loc: New York state

Hi LIsa- I was wondering if you could tell me the names of the natural hormones you use. I have been noticing a dramatic increase in IBS symptoms since going on Premarin, though my doc says "there is no data to support that"-yeah, sure, tell that to my gut. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! Linda

--------------------
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." ~ Groucho Marx

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Anyone here on HRT? Question for LIsa from LA new
      #14766 - 07/24/03 07:24 AM
JNFIO

Reged: 07/20/03
Loc: Tennessee, US

I know of a product that is a great hormone replacement. Totally natural too! I buy a deep tissue cleansing tea and several other non-medicinal herbal foods from the company that offers it too. It can be purchased over the net and the company is based in CA. They have been around for many years, very sound company. The selling is all done by referal and we get credit for more products and stuff. The product that is used for hormone replacement is called Bella. I would be happy to put in touch with some people who take it. I do not yet, but I am sure it will not be long. ha Let me know if you want more info and I'll get it to you. The foods I eat from there help my IBS symptoms so much too. Now if I could get the other food I eat to cooperate I will be in great shape.

--------------------
JNFIO is for Just Now Figuring It Out...

Re: Anyone here on HRT? new
      #14797 - 07/24/03 11:19 AM
Georgia

Reged: 07/06/03
Loc: Granite City, IL

Hi Lisa. I've been trying to get my GYN to help me get on natural HRT rather than the Premarin I've been on. I was watching Dr. Phil one day and there was a woman on there who wrote a book and gives a 'recipe' for menopausal women. It's all natural. You can find the info on his website. Also, she recommends testing. Do you know how the whole compounding pharmacy thing works? I have (thru the doc) used Progesterone cream, but it didn't seem ot have an affect. I'm at my wits end with trying to get things straight in that dept. Thank God I have a wonderful husband. I've been dealing with this for 4 yrs, since my hysterectomy. I'm glad you found what works for you!!Thanks for any info you have.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 595 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2442

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review