All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Starbucks Mochas new
      #12988 - 07/02/03 08:40 AM
Karin

Reged: 02/11/03
Loc: Southern California

I also miss these terribly, but I've figured out a satisfactory replacement. I use Rocamojo, a soy bean roasted coffee, rice milk and Carob (you could use cocoa if you can tolerate it) and honey. I even wrote to Starbucks and asked them to consider carrying a non-coffee bean for us IBS'ers. According to figures on the internet, 20% of people suffer from various degrees of IBS. Maybe if some others write also we can get some action?????

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I know I have no right to complain but... new
      #12998 - 07/02/03 09:53 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

I fell off the wagon last night and it was SO worth it! My system has been cranky for the last three weeks so I've barely been able to eat anything without upsetting it. Well, last night I was craving homemade burritos (tortillas, cheese, sour cream, & onions) and ate two! Paid for it afterwards, but the glorious taste made it all worth it. Especially since I had planned on not going anywhere and my system was already screwed up.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#13002 - 07/02/03 10:03 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

I used to fall off the wagon a lot in the beginning. At least about once a week or so! Then, I got tired of suffering so much, so I quit. At least as often! LOL

The weekend before last I fell off the wagon big time. For the past 1-2 months or so I was craving a pizza turnover SO BAD! Finally, I broke down and had one. (I had some old lactaid pills that expire the end of this year, so couldn't let those go to waste, right? ) I swear I about wet myself it was so freakin good!

At least you know you're not the only one who's a glutten for punishment. Hope you're feeling better by now.

#13012 - 07/02/03 11:11 AM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

I fall off the wagon durning PMS - my downfall is chocolate! Not only do I deal with pain, but I have acid reflux too and it can cause heartburn. I figure I'm already miserable and crabby, so why not add more symptoms!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2611 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2105

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review