All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
anniversary
      #11841 - 06/16/03 11:28 PM
louise

Reged: 02/05/03
Loc: canada

hello; Two days until my 20th anniversary celebration. We probably will be eating at a place for lunch that has burgers and fish and chips etc., and maybe sandwiches with unsafe breads. My supplements haven't come yet and I don't know if i will have them in time. I can eat as well and safe as I can until then, but Iam not sure what to do when the time comes. I was hoping I would be feeling really good and able to take a chance down there. It has been suggeted to take snacks but I am used to breads mostly. french bread,sourdough etc. Just wanted to put that out.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: anniversary new
      #11843 - 06/16/03 11:49 PM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Louise,

Just a thought, could you call ahead to the place where you plan to eat to find out if there is something suitable? If they haven't I would find somewhere else. I usually find most places are able to make a safe sandwhich with safe fillings and if they don't we move on to the next cafe/restaurant until we find somewhere that does.

It's not worth taking chances especially for such a special occasion.

Good luck with it,
Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Re: anniversary new
      #11874 - 06/17/03 09:58 AM
louise

Reged: 02/05/03
Loc: canada

I don't have the phone number for the restaurant and I am not sure what the name is, but I will watch for other eatery places as long as they are not too pricy. Thanks for the suggestion.

Congratulations! new
      #11905 - 06/17/03 03:00 PM
2sweeties

Reged: 06/04/03

Congrats on your anniversary! 20 years is great! You mentioned supplements, what kind are you taking, if you don't mind me asking...

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 348 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 367

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review