All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Hey Shell !!??!! new
      #118903 - 11/04/04 09:16 AM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

I am taking Lexapro right now, it is definitely causing problems with the sex drive. I am afraid to quit taking it because it is one of the few Anti's that I am doing great on except for the above mentioned. Have you taken anything else that did not affect your sex drive?

I miss talking to you, I have been very busy (a very good thing for me) and have not been on the boards lately. Tell Shane HI for me.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#118929 - 11/04/04 10:09 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

No Lexapro is the only one that I've taken but my Dr told me that they ALL would to some extent. Good luck...talk to your doc about other options... I think someone above mentioned ADDING Wellbitrum (sp?) to help with the sex drive.

Miss you too....I've been very busy myself...I don't get nearly as much time on the boards as I'd like.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#119234 - 11/05/04 07:41 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I have the same problem Gigi. I'm taking Zoloft, and have been for a few months now, and I have had NO sex drive since day 1. My doctor wants to keep me on it though for a year. Fun year!

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Hey Cara, !!??!! new
      #119647 - 11/06/04 10:20 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

I take many meds, I am never sure which one could be causing the problems. I def. believe it is Lexapro this time. We keep a bottle of K-Y Warming Lotion by the bed, it sure is a great helper when we need a little coaxing. Sometimes I remember and ask what would we do without that great little treat?? We've been married going on 30 years, thats when you have to try a lot of different things to keep the spark alive. And honey, we love that KYWL, its a good thing too!

love to ya, gayla

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 7717 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5014

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review