Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
KAREN
      #106046 - 09/15/04 01:26 PM
LittleFox

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: California

Karen,

You gave us all this information about RELIV and now we are unable to reach you. I hope you did not get offended at some of the responses here. We all would like to have relief from IBS, but anything outside of what we know is going to be a big question mark for us all. There are risks to be taken here, not to mention reactions.

Please get back to us and give a more detailed explanation of this RELIV, i.e. if you can't take soy - then what? This Innergize - is it to be taken before, during and after exercise; if so, it will not last two months. The Fiber - isn't 10 grams a lot to start with; not to mention the fiber we incorporate into our diet and the SFS.

I would appreciate it if you would break it down for u shumble IBSer's a little more.

It sounds like a very good product. I went to the website again and everything seems natural. Since you introduced it to us and have used the product, let us in on the inside scoop - do this, don't do that.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Lene

--------------------
God never promised life would be easy, but he did promise to provide a way out!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: KAREN new
      #106050 - 09/15/04 01:40 PM
ptillen

Reged: 06/27/04
Loc: Milwaukee WI

Agreed! I'm still interested as well. Bumped the previous thread... hope you'll tell us more, cause it does look like a good product.

Ditto new
      #106088 - 09/15/04 03:23 PM
jeenerz

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Northwest Montana

Hi Karen,
I, too, emailed you and am wondering what happened to you....
I am still very much interested in learning more.
Janene

Apologies- More RELIV info new
      #106110 - 09/15/04 06:48 PM
kemulvey

Reged: 07/05/04
Loc: Mass.

I was not exactly offended by some of the comments, I just worried that people thought I was strictly out to SELL something. I'm not. I'm trying to help you. Honestly. I just want people to feel better, since I darn near have my life back completely in under a month and am doing things I'd never have thought about. I don't make any money from it because I am just out of college and on the bottom rung of the "ladder" so to speak. I only joined the distribution team so I could get it myself instead of having to go through someone to get it.

I also have been not near a computer for four days, that was unintentional, but I have again moved, this time back home and it's taken me a while to get settled. Plus I had a big audition for a leading role in a major regional production here on Monday/Tuesday.

To address your questions, I will do the best I can....

1) Reliv is soy based. I don't know what to tell those who cannot tolerate soy, except to try it. I couldn't tolerate soy in food (used to give me serious D), but I can in this powdered form for some reason.

2) The innergize is not used as package directs... it is taken 1/2 scoop 2x day with the "Classic" vitamin powder. It will last 2 months if taken this way. I am proof as I have been on it over a month and am still on my first can.

3)The fiber begins at 1/4 scoop for a few days (2x), work up to 1/2 scoop and finally 1 scoop per drink. 2 scoops day = 20 g fiber. I often had trouble getting enough. I have never been more stable and now that I'm up to the full scoop of FIBRESTORE after a month I have dropped my other SFS.

To get maximum results take:

for 3 days
1/2 scoop Classic + 1/2 scoop Innergize + 1/4 scoop Fibrestore TWICE DAILY (may taken second shake after 6 hours).

For the next week:
1 scoop Classic + 1/2 scoop Innergize + 1/2 scoop Fibrestore

From then on take:
1 scoop Classic + 1/2 scoop Innergize + 1 scoop Fibrestore

Everything IS natural. It gives your body the nutrients you need. There may be a slight change in your body (for the better) as you adjust to the products... My whole family is on them now after seeing how much healthier I look and feel in general and they don't even have IBS!

I'm eating cheese, chocolate, acidic foods... things I haven't touched in YEARS. My lactose intolerance is gone and I'm getting up to speak at a conference about this on Tuesday night.

If you're interested in trying the products, give me a shout at karenreliv@hotmail.com. I promise, I'm checking every day now that I'm home.

The receipt time will vary depending on whether you choose to get the products from me, or whether you want to order them from the warehouse... you can choose.

I hope that helps.
Karen =)

Re: Apologies- More RELIV info new
      #106122 - 09/15/04 08:20 PM
ptillen

Thanks for the info. This is really helpful. It makes a difference to me when someone really believes in a product as you do.
My research on tne Net showed that this stuff is widely used by people with HIV and lots of others who really need to keep up their immune systems.
And hey, like I said, I'm pretty impressed with anybody who's willing to be as upfront as this company is about their ingredients. I think it could be a helpful thing.
Break a leg with your audition. What's the role?

Re: Apologies- More RELIV info new
      #106188 - 09/16/04 07:59 AM
LittleFox

Thanks for getting back to us. When you are settled, please give us more info on this product.

BREAK A LEG AT THE AUDITION, WE WILL KEEP YOU IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR THIS PART.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon regarding - you got the part and more info on RELIV.

Good luck!

Lene

--------------------

For Lene new
      #106263 - 09/16/04 11:36 AM
kemulvey

No info on the part, yet, but I will answer any more questions I can. What do you need to know?
Karen =)

Reliv and role new
      #106266 - 09/16/04 11:39 AM
kemulvey

I love the stuff. I have never felt healthier. My aunt will start taking the products tomorrow to help with her debilitating arthritis. The rest of my family is on them for general health mostly.

Are there questions I can answer for you? If you're interested in ordering you can dash me an email and I'll get back to you with specifics... I've done so with 5 others in the past 24 hours.

The role is the lead in an equity production of RAMONA QUIMBY in Boston.

Best,
Karen =)

Janene new
      #106271 - 09/16/04 11:44 AM
kemulvey

I sent you an email with info...
All best,
Karen =)

Re: Apologies- More RELIV info... a small clarification, please new
      #106275 - 09/16/04 11:47 AM
ptillen

Quote:

for 3 days
1/2 scoop Classic + 1/2 scoop Innergize + 1/4 scoop Fibrestore TWICE DAILY (may taken second shake after 6 hours).

For the next week:
1 scoop Classic + 1/2 scoop Innergize + 1/2 scoop Fibrestore

From then on take:
1 scoop Classic + 1/2 scoop Innergize + 1 scoop Fibrestore

"next week" and "then on"... is that still twice daily or once a day?
Thanks...

#106277 - 09/16/04 11:49 AM
kemulvey

Sorry for that... take all shakes twice daily.
Let me know if you need ordering info at karenreliv@hotmail.com
Karen =)

#106282 - 09/16/04 11:58 AM
ptillen

Gotcha.
Again, break a leg.

Re: For Lene new
      #106301 - 09/16/04 01:21 PM
LittleFox

Actually I read the other posts you replied to and I got it. I just wanted to wish you luck "BREAK A LEG" and get the part.

Congrats!

Lene

--------------------

#106303 - 09/16/04 01:27 PM
LittleFox

These scoops - are they 1/4 and 1/2 measuring teaspoons or does an actual scoop come with the product?

Thanks.

Lene

--------------------

Willing to try anything- money back guarantee new
      #106343 - 09/16/04 04:09 PM
kemulvey

Scoop comes with the product... they will last you a month a piece approximately... so the worst you have to lose is a month's worth of time. There is a 30 day money back guarantee with it also. You can ask about that when you order.

I was at a point where I had been in the hospital 4 times in a month and NO ONE knew what to do for me. Sometimes when you're at your wits' end, you're willing to try anything...

For me it worked in 10 days. In 3 I was feeling better and in 10 I was feeling enormously better. I don't use SFS or any Rx for IBS anymore, or Lactaid and it's saving me tons of money food shopping too, because I can eat again.

If you need ordering info... dash me an email. I'd love to see some of you have good results. Thanks for the good wishes re: the part. I will let you all know what happens.
Best,
Karen =)

Re: Willing to try anything- money back guarantee new
      #106360 - 09/16/04 06:19 PM
ibsgrl

Reged: 04/18/04
Loc: Canada

Hey Karen,
Im Caryn too! Anyway, just wondering, what kind of improvements have you noticed with this product (like specifically what symptoms it alleviated for you)? I'm also wondering if it could help a C person as much...and how the product actually works! Sorry if you've already answered these questions. Thanks a lot

Re: Willing to try anything- money back guarantee new
      #106462 - 09/17/04 09:02 AM
kemulvey

It absolutely could help someone with C.

There is a fiber supplement element. You work slowly from 1/4 scoop 2x a day to 1 scoop 2x a day which is equal to 20g fiber. It will absolutely keep you regular.

I was MISERABLE-- sick all the time. Terrible D (took 5-6 Immodium a week, minimum), with gas and bloating... never felt hungry, lost tons of weight, and despite following the diet to the letter, continued to feel weak, tired and just plain debilitated. I had lost 10 pounds and then was in the hospital for an emergency colonoscopy.

I had C too. I would get worried about having a D attack or take too much Immodium and get so C it was horrible. I would go over a week with no luck moving anything.

No more gas (except for 2 days or so when I would move up to the next dose on the fiber), no bloating, no D, no C, I have energy-- even when I was working 24 hour days... I feel like a new person.

I've been symptom free for over a month and it's also eliminated my prescriptions and helped with my migraines.
Hope that helps... if you need more info, email me.
Best,
Karen =)

I'm interested, but in grad school.. How much does it cost???? -nt- new
      #106531 - 09/17/04 12:36 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Loc: Maryland

--------------------

Re: I'm interested, but in grad school.. How much does it cost???? -nt- new
      #106536 - 09/17/04 12:48 PM
ibsgrl

Reged: 04/18/04
Loc: Canada

I just asked her the same thing! Not a lot of money to spare!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 975 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1790

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review