All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Thanks cailin....and some answers! new
      #104003 - 09/05/04 02:28 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Hey Cailin, Im certainly no expert but Im not sure if the HFCS is the same as glucose syrup by its own but when it says glucose fructose syrup then yea there is added fructose so depending on how you cope with it...just depends! I actually drink 2 types of cordial which are technically safe for ibs I think...again it depends on how you tolerate things. I drink Ocean Spray cranberry cordial which is free from artificial sweeteners unlike most of them and also free from some other things I think! I also drink Tescos version of High Juice the blackcurrant one I think all the high juice versions are the same...basically 50% fruit and loads of sugar so no artificial sweeteners or colours! I havent tried any other flavours though! I mostly just drink loads of plain water but when I want something more thirst quenching I have one of those two..and sometimes just the ordinary cranberry juice...we dont seem to have much of the pure stuff over here but I find Im not too bad with the other stuff! Also the hellmanns extra light mayo is really nice actually I always use it! Hope that helps a bit xx

--------------------
Natalie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Pie crust! new
      #104004 - 09/05/04 02:30 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Forgot to mention that I saw someone post a recipe for pie crust not long ago...type it in the search thing and you should find one!xx

--------------------
Natalie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1584 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2458

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review