Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
"2348098234 bobby pins" LOL!!! I think we've all been there! -nt- new
      #102480 - 08/29/04 09:43 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Tight clothes cause me Major Pain.... new
      #102483 - 08/29/04 10:27 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

I used to wear really tight jeans....*years ago, not telling how many* . I stopped wearing them because I would get horrible trapped gas and I could feel it moving around in my intestines. AND IT HURT REALLY BAD. Past those days...all my pants have to have stretch.. see, you aren't the only one!

Re: Does anyone know... new
      #102510 - 08/30/04 06:57 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I seriously thought I was the only one....jeans hurt me like crazy. I get the worst stomach aches! I hardly ever wear them, and if I do, I change the MINUTE I get home. My husband thinks I'm crazy because he thinks jeans are the most comfortable thing in the world! I'm showing him this post definately.

I usually wear dressier pants, or 'yoga pants' like casey said. The worst is when you go somewhere and a someone says, 'why are you so dressed up?' 'OH BECAUSE JEANS GIVE ME DIRRAHEA'. Maybe I'll just say that next time and see the reaction lol.

--------------------
~Cara~

#102513 - 08/30/04 07:16 AM
Sweetd

Reged: 07/13/04
Loc: NY

I thought I was the only one. I have been avoiding tight jeans for that reason, I buy the low cut soft denium jeans. When the sit below my stomach I find this helps a lot too, there isn't any presure on my stomach, so now I fell fine when I wear jeans.

--------------------
Ibs-d and fructose sensitive.

#102521 - 08/30/04 07:50 AM
Living Waters Ranch

Reged: 07/23/04
Loc: Georgia, USA

I can't wear tight clothing either. Even tight underwear causes problems. Usually I can tell right away if what I am wearing is too tight. The pains start. If I continue to wear it, then it can go into a full blown attack with d. (BTW, I don't try to do that anymore. ) I can't even wear elastic pants unless they fit loosely. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. Misery loves company?

Re: Tight jeans UGH...... new
      #102544 - 08/30/04 08:59 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

!!! I thot I was the only one who'd thot of this! Thanks, it makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who does this!!

~nell~

#102550 - 08/30/04 09:13 AM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Eddie Bauer relaxed fit jeans are not fashionable but they're comfy. But I mostly wear a robe and slippers these days!! Eat your hearts out all you working stiffs!

Actually, it's been a while since I showed off my bunny slippers. Here you go:

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Re: Another Question about jeans..... new
      #102608 - 08/30/04 11:53 AM
abby82

Reged: 03/08/04
Loc: Nevada

Wow! Im soooo glad Im not the only one with this problem - I really thought I was cause it just sounds so strange to say out-loud that jeans give ya D. Yuck! Well anyways thanks again for all the replies I feel alot better now!

#102627 - 08/30/04 12:47 PM
Niki J

Reged: 07/20/04
Loc: UK

Hi
Me too! I have noticed more lately that I have enjoyed getting out of my jeans and into soft stretchy trousers! Now Im wondering if thats why I am having so many attacks-coz of my clothes!
Thanks for posting this!
Niki
xxx

#102722 - 08/30/04 06:47 PM
john44

Reged: 08/12/04

i'm a guy -- so i don;t have issues with tight jeans -- eventhough I think i can pull them off! My belt or jeans will cause an issue at times -- especially when i sit for a time...just puts pressure on the wrong area of my stomach and i feel an amazing pressure -- it is a combination of the pressure and i also think it prevents a nice smooth flow in your stomach .... good luck!
JP

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 536 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9831

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review