All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Lexapro and Chest Pains, Anyone have these symptoms?
      #101430 - 08/25/04 08:02 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

I read today the side effects of Lexapro, chest pain is one of them. I am having chest pain right now, on the left side of my chest, it comes and goes like a spasm but it does not feel like a spasm. I do not feel extreme pressure or deep pain. It is just nagging me, I just wanted to know if anyone has suffered from this.

I missed taking the meds for about 4-5 days, I took it today and I have had the pains on and off for most of the afternoon and evening. I am going to take some Maalox to make sure it is not indegestion, though it does not feel like indegestion.

I would appreciate your input. Thank You.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Lexapro and Chest Pains, Anyone have these symptoms? new
      #101461 - 08/25/04 11:18 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Is it kind of like a flutter? If so... I have been feeling that and I see my Dr again on the 31st and I plan to talk to him about it.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: No Shell, its different... new
      #101494 - 08/26/04 07:10 AM
gigi

What you are feeling is probably what my cardio told me, palpitations. I do feel those when I am over stressed though.

This turned out to be a pulled or strained muscle from pulling weeds. At first I was annoyed by the coming and going of the pain, after a few hours of this spasm type of pain, my h thought it might have been from over exhertion of the muscle. I told him I thought I was having a heart attack . I decided to take some Tylenol and it totally went away. This morning it came back while I was making the bed and moving laundry from washer to dryer. So, hard as it is for me to admit it, I guess he was right.
I am going to take it easy today and let my muscles rest.

I went over to a friends house, she has been in Arkansas helping her brother and his wife who have health problems. She was gone about 3 weeks, I met anouther friend over there and we pulled weeds and dead headed for several hours, this was only in the front yard, we never made it to the back. She is a Master Gardener and she has mountains of flowers and other stuff, lots and lots of plants. Her yard is so pretty. I am going to get Certified as a Master Gardener in the Spring, I just can't wait.

Goodness, I am just carrying on today........sorry. Hope everything goes well at the Doc visit, do not forget to tell him about the flutter you are having, I want to know what he thinks and does about it.

#101497 - 08/26/04 07:15 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

What you are feeling is probably what my cardio told me, palpitations. I do feel those when I am over stressed though. NO, stress here... so I'll see what he says

This turned out to be a pulled or strained muscle from pulling weeds. At first I was annoyed by the coming and going of the pain, after a few hours of this spasm type of pain, my h thought it might have been from over exhertion of the muscle. I told him I thought I was having a heart attack . I decided to take some Tylenol and it totally went away. This morning it came back while I was making the bed and moving laundry from washer to dryer. So, hard as it is for me to admit it, I guess he was right.
I am going to take it easy today and let my muscles rest. Don't ya hate it when you have to admit he was right!?!? LOL Good to know there is relief for ya.

I went over to a friends house, she has been in Arkansas helping her brother and his wife who have health problems. She was gone about 3 weeks, I met anouther friend over there and we pulled weeds and dead headed for several hours, this was only in the front yard, we never made it to the back. She is a Master Gardener and she has mountains of flowers and other stuff, lots and lots of plants. Her yard is so pretty. I am going to get Certified as a Master Gardener in the Spring, I just can't wait. Sounds like a nice big yard (oh, I wish I had one), and a great workout for you.

Goodness, I am just carrying on today........sorry. Hope everything goes well at the Doc visit, do not forget to tell him about the flutter you are having, I want to know what he thinks and does about it. Ok, I'll let ya know what he says.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#101575 - 08/26/04 09:48 AM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Wow, a Master Gardener!! I would so love to do that too. Way cool!!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Re: LS, I am praying my health holds out so I can be a MG !! nt new
      #101738 - 08/26/04 04:40 PM
gigi

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4603 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1772

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review