All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Have Heathers sweet cinnamon zucchini bread in the oven right now!! YUMMY...smells so good!
      #49732 - 03/11/04 02:00 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

I love all the breads in eating for Ibs cookbook! They are all so yummy! I have to make the Lemon one for my son!! He love's that stuff!

--------------------

Edited by StephS (03/11/04 02:00 PM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Have Heathers sweet cinnamon zucchini bread in the oven right now!! YUMMY...smells so good! new
      #49782 - 03/11/04 03:26 PM
Roz

Reged: 02/29/04
Loc: New York

Hi Steph,
I have made the banana bread which is really delicious and next want to try the zucchini bread. How did you grate the zucchini..did you use a food processor or a hand grater? ( my mini processor only has "chop" and "grind" buttons.) Also, the skin stays on, right? Thanks, enjoy!!
Roz

Re: Have Heathers sweet cinnamon zucchini bread in the oven right now!! YUMMY...smells so good! new
      #49791 - 03/11/04 04:08 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Steph... sounds yummy...tell us how it turns out!!

Roz: I left the peel on and just used the hand grater the 1st time...I did not have a processor at the time...either way is real easy. GOOD LUCK!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#49825 - 03/11/04 07:38 PM
StephS

HI Guys!

Well it turned out goooood!! YUM,YUM!!! I've made this before! Been a while though! I recommend this to everyone!

Roz...Shell is right. Leave the pill one an I just used a had grater! Takes two seconds! I love the banana bread too. I'm just waiting for my banana to get black..then I'm going to make that one! So good!

--------------------

Mmm... new
      #49844 - 03/11/04 08:15 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Steph, you're making me hungry! I guess I'm going to have to get my butt in gear and try that one, too. I've loved every other recipe of Heather's I've tried!!

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

Re: Mmm... new
      #49904 - 03/12/04 07:00 AM
StephS

Oh yes Kree, you have to make this! I love all of the breads. So good. I'm going to make Lemon and banana over the weekend!

Happy Baking!!

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 394 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3753

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review