All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Ragu sauce and Norwegian pie new
      #183977 - 06/06/05 12:40 PM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

I'm not sure which Ragu sauce you used - I like their 7-Herb Tomato, but am not crazy about any of the rest of the Ragu sauces.

And I'm so glad you liked the Norwegian Apple Pie.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Edited by Sand (06/06/05 12:43 PM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: What's Cooking? - Week of 5/30/05 - RESULTS! new
      #183994 - 06/06/05 01:08 PM
Sand

I made LittleMinnie's Biscuits and Gravy. I didn't like them, but when I realized why, I had to laugh at myself: they're too rich for me. After all these months of pining for biscuits and gravy, I've gotten to the point where they just don't taste right to me. Now if I could just stop pining for wine and Coke, I'd be all set...

However, for anyone who truly is still pining for biscuits and gravy, definitely give these a try. My DH really liked them - he ate his serving and my leftovers and I think he licked the plate when I wasn't looking. I made biscuits using reduced fat Bisquick and rice milk (no dairy) and they turned out great.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Re: What's Cooking? - Week of 5/30/05 - RESULTS! new
      #184022 - 06/06/05 02:01 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

I finally made the Lemon Asparagus pasta! (I will edit for the link kater- too lazy right now )
It turned out really good, but I think I messed up something, cause there was barely enough sauce to coat it.I still thought it was yummy and my apt smelled lemony for a day! I did an AWESOME job zesting my first lemon, although now I am not sure what to do with the naked lemon, I will probably toss it now that I waited too long... I hate wasting food!
It made SOOOO much food, too! I didn't need to cook for a week, I ate it once a day. I split it into nine servings, cause four servings was just too large for me.

Definately a keeper! Sooo easy too! bf thought it was ok, better than he thought it would be

--------------------
-Sheri

Re: Ragu sauce and Norwegian pie new
      #184091 - 06/06/05 05:40 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

I am surprised that so many of you can use Ragu sauce. I don't considered myself extremely sensitive to stuff but Ragu has milk in it and it always bothers me. So I had to switch to Prego.

Ragu 7-Herb and Tomato is dairy free -nt- new
      #184150 - 06/07/05 05:52 AM
Sand

--------------------

Re: Ragu 7-Herb and Tomato is dairy free -nt- new
      #184186 - 06/07/05 07:21 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Didn't know that! I will look for it! Thanks!!!!

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 327 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7000

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review