All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
my monthly Cooking Light recipe posts are starting
      #175862 - 05/02/05 02:42 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

and there are a lot of good ones this month. There is an article on flax seed and lots of recipes if you are into that you should read the article.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

they are now done new
      #176054 - 05/03/05 06:26 AM
Little Minnie

There were so many good recipes. If you have any questions let me know.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Re: they are now done new
      #176057 - 05/03/05 06:31 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

These all look so great Tamara! I can't wait to try some when I am off this summer! A question about the cakes. How much vinegar would you put in the soy milk?? And I cannnot wait to try the mint ice cream cakes! SOO yummy sounding! Thanks for all the great recipes!

#176105 - 05/03/05 08:30 AM
Snowy

Reged: 03/23/05

Okay, being a newbie, where do I find these recipes?

--------------------
IBS-A, with bloating and gas as my predominant symptoms

#176109 - 05/03/05 08:40 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

You can find newly posted recipes by clicking on the different pages of this forum and browsing that way. Or you can click on the recipe index guide which is the 3rd post down!

#176117 - 05/03/05 08:56 AM
Snowy

Reged: 03/23/05

I see! I was wondering if there was just a "cooking light" segment that I was missing! Thanks!

--------------------
IBS-A, with bloating and gas as my predominant symptoms

#176244 - 05/03/05 01:48 PM
Little Minnie

I can't remember exactly. I learned it when I first started here. I sometimes wonder if it is necessary at all. But my guess is 1/2- 1 t per cup of milk. Someone else can answer if they know.

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 538 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1921

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review