All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Meds new
      #100943 - 08/24/04 10:57 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

What time of day do you take your meds? Maybe you should change that or change meds altogether. Sounds like you could do with a higher dose.

PS. Have you lived in Cambridge long? I've got friends and cousins there and my parents-in-law live down the M1 in Bishops Stortord.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Big grin new
      #100973 - 08/24/04 12:08 PM
CathUK

Reged: 05/25/04
Loc: Cambridge, UK

Thanks. I pretty much found that out today. I did a job, then relaxed and did something I enjoyed for a bit without just zonking out completly, then did another little job. Normally I seem to put pressure on myself to do everything perfectly NOW, which really doesn't help! I also seem to get low at the same times each day, so if do some exercise just before it hits I can stave it off slightly. It's an odd thing this depression isn't it, I can't even think about going to work at the moment - like you said you have to deal with the next moment and hour only. I wish I was the kind of person that could sleep all day and feel fine, but the less I do the crappier I feel, however tired I am. I guess I've just got to find a happy medium. Oh and I can eat dairy free chocolate and soya ice cream now, so that really helps. I'm probably going to end up twice the size I am now - but for the short term it's fantastic!!

Re: Meds new
      #100974 - 08/24/04 12:12 PM
CathUK

Reged: 05/25/04
Loc: Cambridge, UK

I take them in the evening about eightish, as I found if I take them in the morning they zonk me out too much and then I can't sleep at night. I've only been taking these around 12 days, as I've tried two other kinds! These are supposed to be slightly stronger than the last ones (I've gone from Prozac to Paxil) but I'm not sure if they have kicked in properly yet.

I've lived in Cambridge for about three years and love it here (apart from the stupid fens - I miss the hills from the North West where I grew up). I'm moving to Ely soon, so I hope to explore the Norfolk broads, hopefully with the new dog if we ever get this house!

Re: Nothingness day new
      #100996 - 08/24/04 01:28 PM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

Ugh, I had one of these on Sunday, in the company of my DH. He's a restless sort and I was tired from being pg and didn't want to move. But not doing anything made me more tired. But there was no way you could get me out of the house.

When DH started poking me I sent him away to the driving range (golf). He was getting on my nerves.........

--------------------
~jules

#101031 - 08/24/04 02:42 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Jules, that new hubby can't be getting on your nerves already, can he? You've only been married several months, right? Wait til you've been together 24 years!!!!!!! Then he really starts bugging you! HA!

#101142 - 08/25/04 05:50 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

Hey beagle! Yep, he was getting on my nerves! I think it was the combo of my raging prego hormones and the fact that he was literally poking me with his finger while I was watching tv. All in good fun, but I knew that he needed to get out the house. So I sent him away!!

--------------------
~jules

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 287 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8135

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review