Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I'm Back (again)!
      #99290 - 08/18/04 06:41 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back! I finally got my internet connection up and running at the new apartment, however we're still sorta buried in boxes so I don't even have a chair, so I likely won't be on too much in the next few days.

Everything's going fine, I found the move a little difficult being that I just got out of the hospital but thankfully we had lots of help...now we just have to get to the task of unpacking everything!

I've been out of the hospital for almost a week now, and I went for my first follow-up appointment with the dietician today and my weight is holding steady so they're happy about that, but she examined what I'm eating and said it's still not enough so I still have to kick it up a notch. I'm having a bit of trouble with that just because it feels like I'm constantly eating...but I'm trying my best, whatever it takes to get better.

I hope everyone here is doing well, hopefully I'll be back to post more in the next few days once I get a bit more space

Kelly

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I'm Back (again)! new
      #99294 - 08/18/04 06:53 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.
The eating will come easy with all that unpacking! if anything can make you work up an appetite, it is endlessly unpacking boxes and arranging things.

--------------------
-Sheri

#99299 - 08/18/04 07:11 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Yay! I was just thinking about you earlier today, wondering how you were and how the move went. Glad to hear things went pretty smoothly. We'll look forward to having you *really* back with us when you get everything set up!

And yeah, all we can do is do our best. Good luck!

#99492 - 08/19/04 02:03 PM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Welcome back again, Kelly! Glad to hear you survived the move. Yeah, I sometimes feel like everytime I turn around it's time to eat something again! I try to have a meal or a snack every two hours to keep something in my tummy so it doesn't get cranky and have an attack. Somehow I manage to get a few things done in between, but it's pretty funny! I joke about needing my "4 o'clock feeding" like a baby!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4069 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 495

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review