Peace,
Tammy

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Cute pics! new
      #93712 - 07/27/04 09:56 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Wow, you've got quite a little trouble-maker on your hands don't you? I sympathize, my guy is getting into everything! we've had him almost a year and he was finally getting better, but now that we're moving I think it's stressing him out or something, and he's going mental again. He's tearing into all the boxes and just being a pain, but they're worth it aren't they? And your cat seems very photogenic

Kelly

too cute new
      #93715 - 07/27/04 09:58 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

...and you're a mighty fine photographer to get such great shots!

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Re: new pics new
      #93728 - 07/28/04 03:40 AM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

AWWWW...Becky even though she is a trouble maker you have to still love her. She is cute with personality!!

What a stinker..... new
      #93744 - 07/28/04 05:58 AM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Hi Becky,

How cute! I love the one with the one eye peeking out of the kleenex box. Animals really add a lot to our lives, don't they....even when they are little "stinkers".

I was looking for my husband's work-out shirt this morning and guess where I found it? My dog had taken it to sleep with him and it was in his bed!! I told Rusty "no, no, we don't take daddy's shirt to bed." And then......I gave him a great big hug.

Barbie

--------------------

Re: GRRR!!! My cat keeps getting up on the refrigerator. new
      #93781 - 07/28/04 07:52 AM
ptillen

Reged: 06/27/04
Loc: Milwaukee WI

When I first glanced at your post I thought it said "cat keeps getting up IN the refrigerator" and I was instantly delighted cause my cat Cosmo (the eternal chowhound) does that.
If you don't want her up there, put something that smells bad to her. If you do want her up there, put a nice warm towel or blanket and she'll make it her bed. I had a cat who spent his old age on top of the frige; only came down to eat and use the box.

#93792 - 07/28/04 08:07 AM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

Becky,

She is so cute. I love cats but they can be little stinkers when they are young. My cat is 9 1/2 years old and all she does is lay around sleep these days. The other evening I heard the wild chirping of a bird and turned the corner just in time to see the poor little thing in my cats mouth. She still surprises me every now and then. I didn't think she had the energy to hunt. I felt so bad for the bird.

--------------------
Janey

#93866 - 07/28/04 10:49 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Adorable kitty! I currently have 2 cats right now but have had 3 others in my life over the years. When my coco died 3 years ago, I was so devasted, I cried for weeks!

I think someone mentioned about the squirt gun?!! Thats what I have used in the past to "train" my kitties. Over the years though, I have gotten pretty mellow about where I allow them to go. They pretty much have full run of everything, I just don't allow them up on the counters. Its amazing how much a part of the family they become!

I remember when I first moved into my house with coco about 5 years ago. There is a laundry shot in the bedroom. It doesn't have a door on it and its lined in aluminum like stuff and goes right down to the basement, it ends with about a 5.5 foot drop onto a concrete floor. The very first day in the new house, of course coco was checking everything out and all of a sudden I hear this MEEOOOOOW from teh bedroom. She had jump into the shot as was backwards about half way down just scrabbling to get a grip with this terrified look on her little face. I felt SO bad, she was just out of reach. She kinda scooby-do scrabled for a minute or so, than just gave up and went slidding down. I ran to the basement but she had already landed, not sure if she landed on her feet or not but she was ok, just a little mad and scared!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Poor Coco, but how hilarious! -nt- new
      #93897 - 07/28/04 12:28 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 460 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2576

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review