All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: I'm back from wedding/honeymoon (with PICTURES!!)... and colonoscopy/endo update new
      #93270 - 07/26/04 05:44 PM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

Shell! I just emailed you...

--------------------
~jules

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I'm back from wedding/honeymoon (with PICTURES!!)... and colonoscopy/endo update new
      #93272 - 07/26/04 05:45 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

What did you do for your honeymoon?? Did ya go somewhere tropical??

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#93278 - 07/26/04 05:51 PM
jules

Nope, we went to Colorado. That us on top of Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs. We were there for the first half of the trip, then we went up to Estes Park for the remainder. It was so much fun. We were active the entire trip. I think I LOST weight on the honeymoon!!

--------------------
~jules

#93281 - 07/26/04 05:54 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Ooops! Ya know, I think I noticed that you were somewhere cool when I looked at your pics. Sorry. I spaced it when I posted that last one!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

#93315 - 07/26/04 06:50 PM
jules

LOL, no problem!

--------------------
~jules

Wow... new
      #93324 - 07/26/04 07:00 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

I love your dress and your bridesmaid dresses. I'm so jealous... I had to wear my Mom's so I envy everybody with pretty dresses. Ah well. What sort of flowers are those? And your honeymoon looks like fun!

Had to wear your mom's dress....... new
      #93326 - 07/26/04 07:04 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

That's not a bad thing.Did you not want to wear it? I tried wearing my mom's but she didn't store it properly and it was all yellow. I would have loved to wear hers.
I saved mine and told my 9 year old that his wife has to wear it (kiddingly) and he said "Mom, I'm not marrying anyone that short". Just about smacked him! Mine was so pretty. It was pink and since I have no girls to pass it down to I'm making my future daughter in law wear it. Ya think she'll go for it????? Doubtful.

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Re: I'm back from honeymoon... and colonoscopy/endo update new
      #93333 - 07/26/04 07:34 PM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

Great pictures Jules!!! You are a great looking couple.

Re: Had to wear your mom's dress....... new
      #93339 - 07/26/04 07:58 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Nope, didn't want to wear it. It's not that it was that ugly, it's just that there's really only one day you have an excuse to go buy a really expensive white dress that you really love, and I didn't get that experience. In the end I made my Mom happy and I decided that that was more important than picking my own dress, but I'm secretly still bummed about it. It's ironic though, since she's still annoyed at her mother (30 years later) for picking ugly bouquets she didn't like and making her get them because they were "colonial style" (my Nana was the national president of the DAR).

She wants me to give my daughter the middle name Anne, assuming I have one, because that's her middle name (after some Swedish woman that was friends with my Nana) and my middle name, but I've started hinting no dice with that. I figure I wore the dress and it wasn't a big deal, but I'm not giving my kid a name I don't like just to make her happy. You have to draw a line somewhere, you know?

Re: Had to wear your mom's dress....... new
      #93345 - 07/26/04 08:17 PM
jules

I had white gardenias and blue daisys. They were all silk flowers and my mother in law's friend did the arrangements. We made out like bandits in the floral arrangements! I totally loved them!!

--------------------
~jules

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 645 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10134

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review