All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Oh, no.... I'm turning into an insomniac again!
      #91998 - 07/21/04 03:14 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

I got out of bed half an hour ago, and my alarm just went off. How much did I sleep last night? 0 hours. Yep, zippo. And, it's almost time to get ready for work. I usually oversleep by like an hour anyways lately, but if I even try and succeed at sleeping now, I'll never wake up. I thought I was tired when I layed down last night... but the weight on my shoulders came zooming down, than I felt a stuffy nose, sore throat, and fever coming on...
I never get head cold sick! I do not even have any medicine. The pharmacy was closed by then, and the closest 24 hour one is far away enough I don't know how to get to it! Combined with my severe menstrual cramps antagonizing my IBS, I was horrible all night.
For some reason, I don't feel tired though. I mighta passed out for ten minutes here and there, but it's unlikely. I remember looking at the clock every 1/2 hour.
Now sick symptoms are going away, I think, and that kinda stinks in a way. Don't want to be sick, but now if I say I'm sick at work and have to leave early, I will feel like a faker. I don't want to call out... I have so much work to get done and wanted to have a "me" day soon.
I want to take my librax really bad, but if I wind up having to take Nyquil today, I don't think I should mix the two ???
What's a girl to do? I hope that i am sick and not falling back into bad sleeping patterns, they can take me MONTHS and MONTHS to break out of.
Thanks for letting me vent! (not that you all had a choice! )

--------------------
-Sheri

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Feel you pain new
      #92013 - 07/21/04 05:53 AM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Hi Sheri,

Whew! Me, too. What a night.... no sleep. Have bad sinus problems...stuffy...was hot and then cold....hubby snoring....worry about problems at my sister's house...couldn't get comfy, blah,blah, blah..... Darn, darn, darn. What are we going to do???? I'm going to spend the day at my mom's (at least I don't have to work today) and I feel like a wet noodle. Hope you make it through work OK.

BTW, do you take Nyquil during the day? Isn't that for night? Check with your pharmacist about taking the Librax & Nyquil. It probably would be OK if you took them several hours apart.

Maybe we will sleep better tonight....I hope so.

Barbie

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 742 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 234

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review