All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Wow! new
      #87953 - 07/08/04 03:53 PM
sperry_twiggins

Reged: 01/30/03
Loc: Beautiful Pacific Northwest

The coat thing is gorgeous and you are too! Thanks for posting it. Did you get a good price for the garment on Ebay? It's really stunning.

sperry_twiggins

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

So when... new
      #87974 - 07/08/04 04:44 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

...do we get to see a picture that looks like you, Casey??

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

Re: Tell Us The Details About YOUR Profile Picture! new
      #87986 - 07/08/04 04:56 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

Mine was taken about three months ago. i am at a diner in Maryland with my BF and four other couples. We were there for a get together of people from an online car forum that he frequents. My hair looks short in the picture, but it really goes more than half way down my back, it is layered.
My BF doesn't normally look that silly... he just smiles funny for photos! This is the only one I have of the two of us, or even just me.
I like hearing everyones stories- great thread Shell!

--------------------
-Sheri

Love your pic! new
      #87995 - 07/08/04 05:10 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

i looked at your post before I read your explanation, and I thought that was a "normal" picture of you and how you really dress. Not that there is anything wrong with dressing different! But it was funny when I realized that I made the mistake!

--------------------
-Sheri

#88008 - 07/08/04 05:38 PM
jrs

Reged: 03/31/03
Loc: Aberystwyth, Wales

Quote:

taping of a radio show? which one?

It was a show called Whad'Ya Know hosted by a guy named Michael Feldman. Sort of a hodge-podge type show with an opening monologue, and interview, two quizes, some music and what ever Mr. Feldman decides he wants to do. I'd been listening to it on the radio since I got down here a couple years ago, and since Madison is relatively close, I convinced a bunch of people to go there so that we could check it out.

#88017 - 07/08/04 06:15 PM
JBI

Reged: 01/25/04
Loc: BC, Canada

hehe, if she did get it lamenated, it was to hang it up so she could through darts at it. Things ended badly and she refuses to talk to me. I understand why she was upset, but I didn't do anything wrong. ah well... women!

I agree! new
      #88080 - 07/08/04 09:15 PM
ibsgrl

Reged: 04/18/04
Loc: Canada

Casey you are GORGEOUS!!!! I can't believe you've lost 20 pounds though eek! You look thin enough in that pic!
Anyway, just wondering - you mentioned the contacts. What about them bothers you? I have tried probably 3 times now and just can't stand them. They bother my eyes, I cannot focus on a computer screen whatsoever and I find that my vision becomes worse. lol, thats me. always more "difficult" than most hey!

Thanks, both of ya! new
      #88161 - 07/09/04 06:42 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Y'all are making me blush. I didn't need to lose 20lbs... thanks to IBS, I didn't have a choice. But to be fair, the picture was taken from a funny angle - Adam was standing on a chair! So I really *look* about the same size in a normal picture now as I did in that one then. Clear as mud? Right. Haha.

I have really really really dry eyes. I've worn contacts on and off for years, and really didn't have much of a problem seeing with them, but I had to use rewetting drops at least 5 or 6 times a day, sometimes as much as once an hour. It was just a pain. I don't know if it's because I don't work anymore and I therefore don't care what I look like, or if I'm just not as vain as I used to be, but I'll stick with glasses, thanks.

Never! Muahahaha! new
      #88164 - 07/09/04 06:45 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Just kidding. The next time I see a more recent picture come out decent, I'll change my profile pic.

My picture! new
      #88189 - 07/09/04 08:25 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

... is actually a picture of Adrian (boyfriend) and I, and it's one of my favourite pictures (we have it in a frame). Oh, it's one I posted when we were all posting pictures... Anywho, at the time I added my picture to the site, it was the only pic I had on the computer that you could really see me.. so I chopped Adrian out, and there I am! He was actually pretty insulted when he saw me trying to cut him out.. hee hee. Then he saw me looking at the boards one day and went, "Hey! She has HER boyfriend in the picture!" Whoops, hehe.
We were at a pub in that picture for our friend's leaving do 'cause he was off to University.. so that was last September.. oy, that is quite an old picture. I went camera crazy last year, I have to start taking pictures again.
Oh well, that's what trips to Spain are for, right??

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2665 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 35162

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review