All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Re: Tell Us The Details About YOUR Profile Picture! new
      #87409 - 07/07/04 03:29 PM
abby82

Reged: 03/08/04
Loc: Nevada

Nothing much to tell about mine but its a picture of me taken in my house and Im holding my yorkie Abby - I also have another yorkie named Sophie! I guess I need to get a new pic holding both of them - They are both ADORABLE!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#87426 - 07/07/04 04:04 PM
countrygirl

Reged: 04/29/04
Loc: Wisconsin, USA

Surprise,i just changed mine again! The first pic i had on here was off the national geographic website,its buffalo in a field somewhere in Nebraska,Only it was so small you couldnt tell what it was.This new pic i got off the www.webshots.com website,i liked it, it reminded me of the Chapel in the Woods behind the Red Mill gift shop,where we had our wedding photos taken. I dont have very many good pictures of me,so i like putting scenery on instead.

Webshots is the BEST website!!!!! -nt- new
      #87432 - 07/07/04 04:11 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

At my hubby's friend's wedding new
      #87474 - 07/07/04 05:47 PM
ChristineM

Reged: 05/31/04
Loc: soCal

This picture was taken in August of 2002. I used it because it was on my computer already. We don't have a digital camera, and I'm too lazy to scan pictures (sorry). I'm currently updating my photo albums, though, so maybe I'll be inspired and take the initiative to scan a more recent picture. I don't look significantly different, though.

--------------------
Christine

Those who can do; those who want it done better teach.

#87482 - 07/07/04 06:03 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

This one was taken in Feb. after I finally got my hair cut and highlighted. Can you beleive that was 20 weeks ago? I was 5 weeks pregnant. It was my birthday gift but it took a month to get in. I should update it since my hair is not that long anymore. Maybe I will next week after I get it cut again. I look like a bush right now with my thick hair grow too fast and bushy. Of course maybe I should use one of the pictures of my girls.

Would love to see the whole shot! new
      #87486 - 07/07/04 06:20 PM
sperry_twiggins

Reged: 01/30/03
Loc: Beautiful Pacific Northwest

I used to love vintage clothes too - don't anymore because, sadly, all the "vintage" clothes out there now are the stuff I used to wear in high school! UGH! I mean, I've already worn that! It sucks getting old.

Like the time I saw my lunchbox from kindergarten in an ANTIQUE STORE! What a blow!

sperry_twiggins

Vintage clothes... new
      #87493 - 07/07/04 06:35 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Uh oh, now I have to wonder if what I consider vintage clothes is what you wore in high school. Heh. I DO get really aggravated when I see anything 1980s called "vintage". That's just crazy. I'm not old enough to have worn anything "vintage" the first time around, darnit!

If I can find the whole picture, I'll post it. It's pretty silly, though. I think it shows more leg than coat.

#87592 - 07/07/04 09:37 PM
jrs

Reged: 03/31/03
Loc: Aberystwyth, Wales

Mine's from last year when I took a trip up to Madison, Wisconsin to see a taping of a live radio show. We to a trip to the state legislature building while there and got a shot of me standing in the house chamber.

Re: Mine's silly... new
      #87686 - 07/08/04 08:44 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

I sell vintage clothes on ebay. I don't normally model clothes in my listings, but sometimes my size-1 mannequin just doesn't do something justice. So I threw on the vintage 1960s floor-length embroidered Japanese silk coat, and Adam took a few pictures. I was just hamming around, basically. I don't think I used this one in the listing.

Oh, I'm dyin to see the full picture....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#87687 - 07/08/04 08:45 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

My daughter took mine with her digital camera this past Easter Sunday. She took about 10 pictures and I kept saying they didn't look good. Finally she said I am not taking anymore so I settled for this one.

settle? I think this one is cute..... I'm glad she stopped how old is your daughter?

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1381 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 35025

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review