All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)
Re: Tell Us The Details About YOUR Profile Picture! new
      #87376 - 07/07/04 02:15 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Hi Becky....well thanks!!! Yep my hair is still that long....well even longer now. I've been growing it out for a long time! I'm going to get my hair colored here in a few hours. Well more like add more highlights!

Anyway....sounds like you had a wonderful wedding! Jamacia? How nice!!!! Its a very cute pic, by the way!!!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Steph, what a beautiful family ! -nt- new
      #87377 - 07/07/04 02:16 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Thanks Barbie!!! Hows your granddaughter coming along? When is she set to arrive? Will you be coming out for the big event? I live in Ut too....so I remembered that your son is in SLC!!!

--------------------

Barbie's profile pic new
      #87378 - 07/07/04 02:19 PM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Hi,

My picture was taken right after I got a digital camera for Christmas, 2003. I had to get one with my sweetie pie, Rusty, and I thought that would be a good one to use for the profile. "Love me, love my dog" Ha Ha ..... Although, not one of the best pictures of me. Whew, it takes a lot of skill looking good in front of the camera....right?? Think I will practice making a better picture and re-do my profile pic someday. Bet ya'll can hardly wait...huh!! Don't hold your breath.

Barbie

--------------------

Thanks for asking, Steph.... new
      #87382 - 07/07/04 02:24 PM
barbie

Baby Marisah will be coming in November. We are going to try to go. We are also going to try and make a trip in August to see their new house & puppy. Guess what I did today? I bought a pair of pink little baby shoes that had "I love Daddy" on them. I just couldn't resist. I am going to give them to my son on his B'day in August.

Can't wait to go to SLC.. It is so beautiful there.

Barbie

--------------------

Wow, Becky new
      #87386 - 07/07/04 02:27 PM
barbie

You got married in Jamaica?? How cool. We went to Jamaica many years ago after we were first married before kids. It is a beautiful place. Bet you had a great time.

Barbie

--------------------

Re: Wow, Becky new
      #87389 - 07/07/04 02:36 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

It was the best vacation I have ever experienced. The wedding was small, very intimate. We had just 2 other people go with us. Here's the pic, if you want to see it web page
I ALWAYS tell people that that's where they should go for vacation because we had such a wonderful, relaxing time.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Edited by BeckyT (07/07/04 02:42 PM)

My photo... new
      #87391 - 07/07/04 02:42 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

was taken at Epcot with my Grandma this past January. It was at the "Imagination" pavillion. You could take digital photos and email them to the folks at home. Which, frankly, isn't actually all that rare or cool, thus we didn't have to wait to play with it. Even though it's back in my chubbier days, I still thought that I looked pretty good, so I'm using it.

Re: My photo... new
      #87393 - 07/07/04 02:43 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Your chubbier days?????? You don't look chubby to me!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

My pic new
      #87396 - 07/07/04 02:50 PM
rosiechica

Reged: 08/22/03
Loc: Wisconsin

My profile pic was taken this past January and it is my engagment picture. For the wedding we got it blown up to about a 10x13 and got it specially matted so that everyone in the wedding party and parents and photographers and pastor could all sign it. The matting alone cost $45, we just recently took it to a framing shop to finish it, and guess how much that cost... the framing was $133! the actual picture only cost us $6. Oh well, it'll now be on our wall for us to remember how much we spent for eternity!

ok, I'll bite... new
      #87408 - 07/07/04 03:27 PM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

My boyfriend took the picture while I was visiting him last month in Istanbul. We were walking down to Dolmabahce Palace from his apartment, and we were at the top of a hill that if you look past the road, you can see the Bosporos. One, he likes taking pictures of me (which I hate) and two, he was trying to get the Bosporos in the background. He didn't really succeed on the second part, but I think the picture turned out ok....and it's the most recent picture I have of me.

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3673 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 35166

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review