All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
cat lovers??
      #86447 - 07/05/04 12:14 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

I was just wondering if anyone else is a cat lover?? I have two cats...one elderly (15yrs) and the other 10 mos. My oldest, is the sweetest, most wonderful cat in the world. My youngest, well lets just say, there's a reason the good Lord made her cute.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: cat lovers?? new
      #86451 - 07/05/04 12:20 PM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

LOL about your younger cat. Yeah we have quite a few cat lovers here. I just lost my elderly furbaby to kidney disease two months ago. Here's her picture, just before she died.

oops, be right back, have to reboot

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

I'm anxious to see your picture new
      #86455 - 07/05/04 12:25 PM
RachelT

Hello Laura:
How old was your "furbaby"? My family has lost a few cats to Renal failure. One in particular was on saline injections for 3 years before he had a stroke. (sniff) I'm really hoping I can keep my oldest around for many more years. He's such a joy to be around, and we have such a wonderful connection. I call him "Bubba Boy".
By the way, I responded to your 6 month milestone in IBS diet.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Edited by BeckyT (07/05/04 12:30 PM)

Re: I'm anxious to see your picture new
      #86458 - 07/05/04 12:33 PM
LauraSue

She was 15. She acted "old" the last year, but wasn't really sick until like two days before she died. So at least she didn't have a long illness.

I can't post a picture right now because the photobucket.com site isn't working. I'll try again later.

Ooh, thanks for the reply to the other post. I'll go read it right now!!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Laura! new
      #86459 - 07/05/04 12:37 PM
RachelT

Hi again...
I was wondering if you could explain to me, how to post a picture. I'm actually quite new to the whole "computer" thing, and haven't figured that one out yet. Much appreciated.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Re: Laura! new
      #86462 - 07/05/04 12:46 PM
LauraSue

I'll try. First you have to find a place on line to host them. It can't just be on your computer. Photobucket is one, there are others as well.

Once you do that, just copy that website address where your picture is, then start a new post or reply here. Click in the box where you write the message, then click on the link that says Image right under the words Instant UBB Code just below here. Paste the website address and click okay. Then click on Continue to post the message and it should be there.

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

One more question Laura... new
      #86463 - 07/05/04 12:53 PM
RachelT

I'm sorry to be a bother, and I hope this isn't a dumb question...I don't understand how to find a host. Does it have anything thing to do with all of the items listed in the box that says "Instant UBB code"? As I said before, I'm new at this. Really. I just got my 1st computer a couple of months ago.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Definitely a cat lover! new
      #86464 - 07/05/04 12:55 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I'm an animal lover in general, but I have almost always had at least one cat. ALWAYS. I lived a little over a year in an apartment where I couldn't have pets, and it was the most miserable year... my house isn't a home without a pet.

Anyway. I currently have 2. Here is Phoebe, trying to learn how to use a fork:

And here is Phaedra, just being cute:

They aren't "twins" - they're pretty easy to tell apart in person - but yes, they're from the same litter, and are both about 3 years old. I got them when they were just a few months old... in fact, it was 3 years ago today. I agree - there's definitely a reason the Lord makes 'em cute. If one is bad, try them in pairs. LOL!

Re: Definitely a cat lover! new
      #86466 - 07/05/04 01:00 PM
RachelT

LOL!!!!! "Bella", my little one, makes me crazy sometimes. No...almost all the time. She's ALWAYS jumping on "Bubby Boy", and bites him in the rear. Not to mention, getting into the garbage cans. She has her own little stash of garbage under the bed in the spare room that I have to CONTINUALLY clean out. GRRRR!!
I'd include pictures, but I'm still trying to figure out how.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

yep, yep, yep, with pictures! new
      #86468 - 07/05/04 01:12 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

We love all animals, but here is our kitty:

His name is Riley and he's 3 and a half. We got him when he was three from a rescue place. He's a Maine Coon, which is my favorite breed of cat. He's the friendliest cat you could ever meet. He gives kisses (with tongue) to everybody, including the dogs. He also likes to roam the house early in the morning yowling loudly about how happy he is its morning and he's alive. He's hilarious.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2168 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3324

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review