Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Well, I survived... new
      #82804 - 06/24/04 11:15 AM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Hey Casey,

I am so happy that the meeting between your bf and mom went well and what great news that your mom will help with your medical bills. Sorry, that you are not feeling well, though. Just take it easy and you will feel better later.
It's dreary and rainy here, too.

That chicken breast looks pretty good on the grill. Makes me hungry.

Barbie

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: What a Pretty Lady new
      #82807 - 06/24/04 11:19 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Hah! I had a feeling you'd appreciate that picture. Thanks! Honestly, it really doesn't get better than camping in Maine... I haven't done any camping in so long, but I'm planning on remedying that situation ASAP.

No trashy novel or Ginger Aid, but I'm making do with the laptop and the peppermint tea. Spending the day in bed is definitely turning out to be a good idea. Glad to hear you're feeling better too!

Re: A blessing in disguise. new
      #83023 - 06/25/04 05:47 AM
PammySue

Reged: 05/12/04
Loc: Southern Indiana

Casey,

We did the tent thing for years and it would make me so sick that I stopped going. I have severe allergies and asthma and being outside in the heat really bothers me. Plus being outside in the night air really bothers me. So, we saved up and last year bought a 12 foot pop-up camper with an air conditioner and furnace. I even put a microwave in it. Now I can cook in the air conditioning and I don't get sick. When the afternoons are incredibly hot I can stay in the air conditioning. The nights are not bothering me that bad either. I liked camping before, but now I love it. We go camping almost every weekend.

I'm glad that you are getting back to feeling better. Hopefully your appointment on the 8th will help speed things up for you where you can get some medical attention and some good drugs so that you will be feeling better all the time.

Looks like fun, sucks you got sick... new
      #83050 - 06/25/04 06:59 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

Just think about what fun you will have once you get better!
It will happen before ya know it!

--------------------
-Sheri

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3999 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 893

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review