All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
2 weeks!
      #76507 - 06/05/04 10:18 PM
rosiechica

Reged: 08/22/03
Loc: Wisconsin

My wedding is only 2 weeks away! My fiance and I just spent the day at his parents house where I had another bridal shower. Now we finally have some kitchen and bath towels! There are so many things to do in so little time! Please pray for me and my fiance, it's going to be a stressful 2 weeks... my ibs has been good lately, so I hope it continues.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: 2 weeks! new
      #76512 - 06/05/04 11:05 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Oh Rosie, just 2 weeks! I know you are so excited, but believe me, you will be so beautiful, and your groom will be so handsome. you two make a cute couple. everything is going to fall into place. When it gets here, soak up every second, embed it into your heart and your mind. I went into my wedding with that mindset, and I remember so much of it. They didnt take videos back then, 29 years in July! We still love each other, much more so now!

When I met him, and looked into his eyes, I knew he was the man I was going to marry. He felt the same for me, after 1 week he asked me to marry him, in 4 months we were married. And we have been together every day since. No regrets.

I will be praying for you and your tummy! gayla

#76516 - 06/05/04 11:34 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Oh, this is where is gets FUN!! If your not.... start keeping a journal in your spare time it will help you relax AND remember all those things that were going through your head that you can go back on later and read about it.... because you will not remember.... trust me!! LOL ENJOY THIS TIME.... it all will turn out just fine....

P.S. my IBS was just fine the whole week of the wedding....

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BOTH!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#76874 - 06/07/04 11:45 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

Wow! Two weeks away already! Time went fast, didn't it! My wedding is just over a month away (July 10). I'm sending good vibes your way.

I had a shower last month and my next (last) one is this Saturday. I'm so excited!!

I hope you have a stress-free two weeks!!

--------------------
~jules

Early congratulations and good luck! -nt- new
      #76879 - 06/07/04 11:50 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

- Jennifer

--------------------
- Jennifer

#76936 - 06/07/04 03:24 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Congrats! I love weddings. I was just in one this weekend! Take some time on that day to sit back and take it all in, because the night goes by SO fast! I know you're stressed right now, but everything will turn out beautifully! You are an adorable couple! Are you going anywhere on a honeymoon??

Good luck!

--------------------
~Cara~

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1785 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 757

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review