Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Grocery Shopping
      #66593 - 05/01/04 11:18 AM
Lilybear

Reged: 04/05/04
Loc: east coast, usa

Hello Y'alls,
Just updating you on a *newbies* status. For the 1st time, I really went searching for the snacks and ingredients listed as safe. I went grocery shopping this morning at the Commisary and they are great. Them & Farm Fresh are the only ones around me that seem to have 'safe' foods. I got Soy Rice Cakes!!! They have soy lattes!! I got these flaxseed tortialla chips. Honeycombs cereal, mangoes, avocados. They didn't have soy icecream or yogurt, but I'll get those soon. I also got vegetarian parmesan cheese & vegetarian sour cream for my potato & chips. They had a section with vegetarian pizzas, hamburgers, icecream but it has regular milk. Can't they make the vegetarian stuff with soy milk? It'd be so helpful. Welps I just wanted to share my 1st real shopping according to the guidelines of the diet. Thanks everyone for always being so helpful with my questions & keeping me positive. Have a wonderful weekend!!:)
*lilybear

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Grocery Shopping new
      #66652 - 05/01/04 07:23 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

that is wonderful....I think it is kinda fun to go on those shoppin trips...I learn so much everytime..... and learn more and more here on the boards and realize that something I had passed up before was really just fine!! hehehe

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: Grocery Shopping new
      #66677 - 05/01/04 09:29 PM
peaches

Reged: 09/28/03
Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana

Hey I'm glad it went well for ya, Lilybear! It'll probably get even easier as you learn what foods you can tolerate and what you can't. Happy shopping!

--------------------
It comes down to the art of living on [color/red]

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1824 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 397

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review