Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Thursday...LOSERS, let's go!
      #65864 - 04/29/04 06:49 AM
happyday

Reged: 03/08/04
Loc: Chicago, IL

Hi everyone,

Well it looks like the cookie monster came to Stephs house, thank the Lord he passed me up last night. I had one of those nights where you want to eat bad, but honestly I do not have that bad stuff in my house. So I started to go to the grocery to by snacks, but I stopped myself because the Bachelor was starting, and I did not want to miss it. So I made some hot cocoa and called it a night.

Bev...where are you? You are one of the LOSING leaders! We need you

Hope everyone has a good day or evening (Linz).

Take care, and please stay in the losing lane today!!!

Today's Question from me: What do you do to ward of or prevent yourself from binging on food or snacks??

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Thursday...LOSERS, let's go! new
      #65896 - 04/29/04 08:13 AM
Stephibush

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Michigan

That's a good question!! I'm trying to write myself little notes so I find them laying around and it reminds me not to give in. However, right now it's almost lunch time and I'm hungry!!!! Maybe if I chew some gum, it would help. I'm trying to distract myself!! I did my Gazelle for about 15 minutes this morning and I'm thinking of walking a mile on my lunchhour. It's beautiful outside!!

#65905 - 04/29/04 10:47 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Well, I got 4 miles in this am on the elliptical. But its my hubbys b-day and I'm taking him out for dinner tonight, I'm going to need some extra will power!!!

I'm still waiting to weigh myself. I don't feel like I lost any weight, so don't want to be dissapointed by the scale, thats too discouraging!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#65910 - 04/29/04 11:03 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Yep...the cookie monster came to my house yesterday!!! Thank goodness one of my little cookie monsters finished of the rest today!!!

I'm going to go shopping and get some fruit and light wheat bread( wheat flour and whole wheat flour bread) I'm going to try to fill up on that kind of stuff today! I like fuji apples. They are just sweet enough that it feels like a treat!!!

My darn cold is getting the best of me today! I'm freezing cold! Sneezing like a fool!!! ETC!!!! OJ here I come!! (low acid oj that is)

As for the working out...I think I'll give it a break for a day or two. Try to rest and get feeling better!

Ok now to answer you question....latley I've sucked at that and have given in!!! So when I figure it out I'll let ya know No...lets see I think about the pool my in-laws have and remember I want to look great in a swimming suit!!! That usually helps!!!

Ok...off to feed the kids before kindergarten!!!! See yawl later! Good luck today!!!!!

--------------------

#65942 - 04/29/04 11:59 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Hey guys... doing good so far on calorie intake. Not eating the smartest form of calories though. So I'm hoping to eat a very healthy dinner with a bunch of veggies in it.

As for not eating stupid stuff... I try not to have it in the house at all. Other than that, I save my daily vitamin (which comes in the form of a gum ball) for when I really really really want a snack and I chew it instead. So I'm taking my vitamin, getting a little bit of sugar, and doing something other than eating junk food!

#65960 - 04/29/04 12:50 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

I'll start checking back in after the w/e. Working nights this week is just screwing me up. I have no idea how many points I'm consuming - probably too much!

Re: Thursday...LOSERS, let's go! (Happyday) new
      #66023 - 04/29/04 03:12 PM
tuxedocat

Reged: 02/09/04
Loc: Ithaca, NY

Amy-- the protein I've been eating is usually a smoothie for breakfast with soy protein powder (but not tomorrow...my blender broke ) and then a turkey sandwich for lunch, and hummus/pita or chicken or tofu stirfry for dinner. Sometimes I just have another smoothie for dinner, if it's warm out or I'm too tired to cook. For a snack, I'll have a luna bar or crackers and soy cheese. Mostly, I have to be consistent with the protein throughout the day to keep my energy up AND not get hungry and want to pig out on junk.

--------------------
--Julie

hey, losers. new
      #66032 - 04/29/04 03:44 PM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

i've not eaten much today, which is the bad news. the good news is: i haven't eaten anything bad!

i'll do better tomorrow. it's been a rough day.

oh, and that's my answer to your question. how do i avoid binges? i just don't stock the crap in my house. (and since i'm broke today, not so much with the sneaking off to buy bad things!)

tomorrow if i'm good, i'll gave a few cosmopolitans and a nice dinner out. if i'm not, i'm going home after work on a self-mandated "timeout."

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 670 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 658

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review