Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Wednesday...it's mid week LOSERS!!!
      #65512 - 04/28/04 07:20 AM
happyday

Reged: 03/08/04
Loc: Chicago, IL

HI EVERYONE!

How are we doing? Sticking to our goals? Are we drinking lots of water, parking a little farther away from the grocery store? My goals were to not eat after dinner, and to strech after my workouts. I am following thru on these things so I feel good.

I got some really good IBS friendly food ideas yesterday, thank you for sharing! I made a great stirfry last night for dinner with chicken, well cooked veggies and rice, it was great.

Hope everyone has a god day!
Amy

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Wednesday...it's mid week LOSERS!!! new
      #65515 - 04/28/04 07:26 AM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

i lost 2 lbs (but it's not really that great 'cause it's from the pounds the dumb medicine put me on)

i am drinking my water, like a good doobie.

so far i've been lazy all week.

--------------------

#65566 - 04/28/04 09:09 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Well, I'm doing ok. I did get in 3 miles on the elliptical this am, but that was all I can do because my ankle is still sore from twisting it over the weekend!

I too, need to work on NOT snacking after dinner. I have reduced my sugar intake by about half and feel pretty good about that!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#65569 - 04/28/04 09:13 AM
Stephibush

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Michigan

you are more dedicated than I seem to be right now!! What time do you get up to workout? I just can't seem to get out of bed. Maybe it's the time I go to sleep at night. I'm not doing too bad on my points today but for some reason, my tummy is a little rumbly. I'm trying to ignore it. Do you exercise everyday and for how long? I need to do something before summer! My thighs have gotten heavy.

#65570 - 04/28/04 09:17 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I don't have to be at work until 10am, so I get up at 6:30-6:45 and do 3-5 miles on my elliptical, plus stretching and a few arm weights. That takes about an hour. I try to do that or go to Curves at least 5 times a week. I usually spend one day on the weekend gardening, cleaning house or woking on my house so I think that counts for a workout too! I do go to bed pretty early, I'm usually in bed by 10 during the week, I NEED a lot of sleep!!

I still can't seem to loose these darn 10lbs that crept back up on me!!! Very FRUSTRATING!! I need to watch my dinner portions and after dinner snacking.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#65617 - 04/28/04 10:59 AM
happyday

Reged: 03/08/04
Loc: Chicago, IL

Late night eating and mindless snacking at what kill me. I am very good with portions, mainly because i eat healthy things at meal time (so I can have a good bit). It is the food between meals that keeps me from losing.

But I am on a roll right now, I want to stay losing, it feels so good!!!

#65690 - 04/28/04 12:55 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Aargh! Don't remind me of Losers. I pigged out on chocolate biccies (sorry, cookies) last night and I never do well with when I'm on night shifts.

#65709 - 04/28/04 01:54 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Hey Jen... you should be proud. You've lost weight against the odds of your meds! My week is going alright. I'm very very stressed out with school and so that is making me annoyed and frustrated that I have to watch what I eat as well. And forget exercising. When school is over, papers and lectures are done, etc.... then I might be more cheerful about the diet.

New Member! new
      #65725 - 04/28/04 02:45 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Okay.. now that my kitchen is sort of set-up (.. which means the microwave is plugged in!), I definitely want to start trying to lose these last 7lbs that have been really pesky to lose. I'm 132lbs now and 5'2" and I want to try to get down to 125lbs.. and then from there, maybe 120lbs! (small goals!) To be honest, I'm not sure if I'm still 132lbs because I haven't found my scale yet.

So because I'm still recovering from moving (bruises and sore limbs everywhere) and juggling medication for different issues, I'm not going to start exercising until this weekend. I figure May 1st is a good day to start, as its also the day I want to start my hypnotapes!

My goals for tomorrow and Friday will be no soda and not to eat out anywhere since I can cook in my kitchen now. I figure these are small enough goals until I can set new ones next week.

- Jennifer

--------------------
- Jennifer

#65787 - 04/28/04 06:07 PM
tuxedocat

Reged: 02/09/04
Loc: Ithaca, NY

Tell me about it! Mindless snacking is really what gets me too! This whole protein thing has helped with that a little, mostly since I'm not hungry whem I'm struggling to get in the protein. But, if my tummy is feelin' iffy, here come the pretzels! Also with the end of semester stress, it's hard to care about sticking to a diet. So far this week, so good. I've gone to the gym every day, even with all the stuff I have to do.

--------------------
--Julie

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 821 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1074

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review