Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
LOSERS enter a new week...it's Monday!
      #64676 - 04/26/04 05:04 AM
happyday

Reged: 03/08/04
Loc: Chicago, IL

Hi Team!
How are we doing? Did you have a good weekend following the rules, or are you vowing to get back on track this week?
I was good all weekend except for a few hours on Friday. I was a little crazy when it came to brownie cheesecake, and reisling! They are two of my favorite thigns I think! Anyway, I paid the price, and I also learned that even though I can eat some "trigger" fods in moderation, Almonds are not one of those foods! I had a good handfull of those innocent nuts, and it made me sick all night long on Saturday and into Sunday! So off to work they went this morning with my husband, out of the house!

Jules: how are you doing on the challenge with your family and with your new exercise tapes?

Michele & Bev: are you doing good watching the sugaa still?

Linz & Jen: Are you keeping up with your workouts? I know Jen that it is particularly hard for you right now as you get your body in control, but I just wanted to ask in case we could help you in any way

Have a good week everyone!
Amy

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: LOSERS enter a new week...it's Monday! new
      #64681 - 04/26/04 05:21 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Hey Amy, thanks for the check-up!

I'm going to another yoga class this lunchtime, so I'm doing okay. I kept to my points this weekend, though I did have some bad stuff - like a slice of cake on Saturday ! But I only had that cos we were compiling our wedding gift list in a department store and I was wiped out. FIVE HOURS of walking around a store! So with the bonus points, I was actually under points for that day! Yippee!

Gonna weight myself tonight (my Mum's going to a WW meeting, so I said I'd weigh myself at the same time)- hopefully I might have lost all that I put back on in my bad week!

aren't you the best group leader EVER!? new
      #64684 - 04/26/04 05:25 AM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

my "workouts" are happening very slowly. i'm parking at a garage about a 10 minute walk from my office, so that's 20 minutes of walking a day. i'm going to try this week to walk the dog for about the same length of time after work... if i can.

i did a little yoga this weekend, but now my arms are all woobly! (kinda irritating since i used to be a gym-goer and used to be so proud of how strong i was getting... )

--------------------

#64742 - 04/26/04 09:21 AM
Stephibush

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Michigan

Just wondered if it was too late for a newbie to join your LOSER Group? Hope I can!!

OH...yes!!!! new
      #64745 - 04/26/04 09:24 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Yes...you can join!!! Anyone and everyone is welcome!!! Please feel free to come in and join the losers!!!

--------------------

#64753 - 04/26/04 09:38 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Hey girls, I'm doing ok. A bit depressed baecause I did my EPT on Sunday and it was NEGATIVE, so no baby this month! Wll try again, what else can I do??

Did ok with the diet over the weekend. Worked out Sat am, spent several hourse in the garden than the rest of the weekend was spent scrapping paint, yuck! I did twist my ankle coming down the ladder so was only able to stretch this am, I think I need to let it rest a few days, its pretty swellon! Waiting until the end of the week to weight myself!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#64787 - 04/26/04 10:17 AM
Jules3

Reged: 03/10/04

Another newbie who found one of Jen's post about this group. Struggling and gaining weight since I started the diet, and need some help and support. I am so tempted to go back to my cottage cheese and diet coke and all the things that helped me lose the 20 pounds in the first place....even at the cost of my tummy. So sad

Checking In new
      #64849 - 04/26/04 01:57 PM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

Well, I didn't lose anything this week, but I didn't gain either. So, I'm going to consider that an accomplishment. I ate more than I should have yesterday, but I didn't eat anything harmful. I wish I could control myself better with the portion control. Yesterday I was just so hungry!!

Here's my current struggle... new
      #64889 - 04/26/04 02:56 PM
Jules3

Reged: 03/10/04

Weight gain

Re: Here's my current struggle... new
      #64892 - 04/26/04 03:08 PM
tuxedocat

Reged: 02/09/04
Loc: Ithaca, NY

I read your post on the Diet board and was going to respond, but now you're here, so welcome!
I have the same problem---I like to call it creeping weight gain! I kind of gain .5-1lb per week, sometimes I go down for a while, but then usually back up. I'm also so good about counting calories, exercising, drinking water, etc. It is frustrating! I am hoping my body is just trying to cope with stress and will even out when I'm more relaxed in the summer....

--------------------
--Julie

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1035 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 791

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review