All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
The weather
      #63964 - 04/22/04 03:01 PM
JBI

Reged: 01/25/04
Loc: BC, Canada

so I got up this morning and I thought to myself "self, this spring type weather has been nice, but after 6 months or winter and a week of nice weather I already miss the snow... wouldn't it be nice if it snowed some more?"

ARRRRGGGGHH! stupid snow. I mean really, this is ridicules... why anybody likes living up here is beyond me

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: The weather new
      #63972 - 04/22/04 03:50 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Quote:

so I got up this morning and I thought to myself "self, this spring type weather has been nice, but after 6 months or winter and a week of nice weather I already miss the snow... wouldn't it be nice if it snowed some more?"

ARRRRGGGGHH! stupid snow. I mean really, this is ridicules... why anybody likes living up here is beyond me

Ok...I'm a bit confused! You really hate the snow right? That's kind of what I'm getting from this post!!! OR...(and this would be weird) do you really miss the snow???

I think after 6 months of snow I wouuld be really sick of it too! We have had a lot of rain here. I'm tired of it too! My sons t-ball games have been canceld because of the rain, wind and cold!!! BUT...next week is up in the 70's again

Hope your weather gets better soon!!

--------------------

#63976 - 04/22/04 04:10 PM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

ya know, i always thought i would like to be somewhere that had tons of snow... but maybe i've been insane all along. guess it's easy to say "that would be cool" if you can't prove your thory sucks.

sorry you're stressin'..... you need a vacation!

--------------------

#64035 - 04/22/04 07:36 PM
Megs

Reged: 04/03/04

Hmmm, I don't know anything about that. I live in southern california which is totally devoid of seasonal changes. All sun here. I would love to visit the snow but I don't think I could ever live somewhere that was cold all the time. The only time I've even seen snow is when I was younger my family would have snow blown into our yard for Christmas from the North Hollywood Ice Co. It is definitely a funny sight to see rows and rows of green lawns and 80 degree weather and then spot one random house that looks like a freak snow storm came through.

-Megs

#64037 - 04/22/04 07:47 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Steph, I think he was being sarcastic. I hope.

I hate cold weather. Yay Austin! Never got ridiculously cold... no snow, and it's 80 every day now. I love this weather so much!

#64045 - 04/22/04 08:45 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Yeah...I kinda figured he was I live in Utah...so I get all 4 seasons! I have to say I love them all! By the time I get sick of a season...it changes! So I'm set! I think my favorite is spring and fall!

OK...now I'm off to watch my shows! Goodnite all!

--------------------

#64069 - 04/23/04 04:49 AM
mickeymouse

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Canada

I know what you mean! I thought spring has sprung, and then on Tuesday we had over 25 centimeters of that white stuff again! Our driveway was blocked solid, and took 2 hours to clear with the snowblower! I miss summer

#64078 - 04/23/04 05:21 AM
JBI

Reged: 01/25/04
Loc: BC, Canada

ya, I was being sarcastic. I like living a place that has all 4 seasons, however, by the time I get sick of winter, there's still 4 months of it left! The joke among the locals is that with the weather up here we get 4 months of bad snowmobiling and 8 months of no bugs

At least I get to get out of here for a week next month... and get my wisdom teeth out! (it's all good as I have a weekend to party it up in Toronto before getting bones ripped out of me)

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1075 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 726

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review