All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
hello Losers!
      #63646 - 04/22/04 06:35 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Hey Losers, how is today going? (Or should it be, how did yesterday go? - I suck at working out time differences!).

I acheived my weekly goal today! just finished a yoga class. I wasn't going to go as today was a bad day, Fibro wise, but it REALLY helped. I'm now really perky, if hideously behind on my work.

Hope you all have a good day!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Thursday update from Amy new
      #63665 - 04/22/04 07:08 AM
happyday

Reged: 03/08/04
Loc: Chicago, IL

HI Everyone! I am a little upset with myself this morning, last night I had the major munchies and I did give in to them!!! I could have done worse than having extra bread, and mango...but none the less, I did not need them!!!

I have a major challenge tonight, going to a baseball game! That means beer and bad food. Luckily, I have given up nuts after realizing what they did to my stomach, and beer I am not in love with (I much prefer wine). So hopefully I will be able to stay away from them when people pressure me to have them!

I will need to find a healthy dinner in the stadium, so I am going to see if they have chicken sandwiches, or other good things before hand, and if not I will bring along some chow.

I tried to workout this morning and I was so tired, I could not run! So I took a 45 min walk instead. I know that is better then nothing, but today I was supposed to run!

Have a good day y'all,
Amy

Amy new
      #63670 - 04/22/04 07:15 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Don't be too hard on yourself girlie! You've been doing really well, and I would be really happy with a 45 min walk in the morning! And mango and bread, ain't that bad, are they! Just don't go mad at the stadium or your tummy will hurt! Have fun and enjoy your Thursday!

Checking In! new
      #63680 - 04/22/04 07:26 AM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

Yesterday was good for me. I probably could have eaten a little less, but at least I was able to turn my back on the bad stuff I was exposed to. (M&M's, Snickers, Peanut Butter Cups). So, I'm looking forward to today and trying to have a successful day!

Amy I think you're doing really well. I agree with Linz, that a 45 minute walk and bread and mango isn't really falling off the wagon too bad at all. We all get those munchies from time to time and at least you were able to keep your wits about you and went for something healthy.
Terri

Re: Thursday update from Amy new
      #63681 - 04/22/04 07:26 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

Hey gals! Sounds like you're both doing fairly well. Meeting goals! Giving into munchies in a healthy way!

I'm on Day 4 of my Power90 workout. Got up at 6 am this morning and did the Sculpt session. Not going to weight myself again until Sunday when I have to weigh in for my family's Spring Weight Loss Challenge.

FRIENDS IS NEW TONIGHT, FINALLY! Looking forward to that!

--------------------
~jules

#63683 - 04/22/04 07:28 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Good morning everyone! Well, I didn't do very well last night! We went to an Edie Brickell concert and stopped for pizza on the way. Real pizza. Real cheese. Real ham. Real pepperoni. Real wine. Real sick today! Eating bread and rice today.

But the show was GREAT and I had a whole lotta fun while it lasted! With all the D I'm having, I'm sure I've pooped a few pounds off

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#63690 - 04/22/04 07:32 AM
geminimcm

Reged: 03/12/04

Yeah, Jules, I am also looking forward to watching a new FRIENDS and a new E.R. Thursday is my favorite night to watch TV. Can't wait!

Re: hello Losers! new
      #63814 - 04/22/04 10:14 AM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

i did yoga this morning! (just a few poses, tho.)

and i got some sleep! (i think)

and there's good and bad news about work:
good- i don't have any snacky foods around to tempt me. bad- ...'cause i ate them all this morning.

it wasn't BAD, but... i didn't need those rice crackers and all those Altoids.

--------------------

#63874 - 04/22/04 11:58 AM
Megs

Reged: 04/03/04

Mango and bread doesn't sound too bad but I understand about really just not needing it but giving in. I ate a couple cookies last night but thank god they are all gone! No walk for me yesterday but today is definitely a new one and I am going for a walk, also going to go pick up this dvd of hula for fitness. I love dancing and hopefully it will be good for me.

Have fun at the game tonight and good luck finding something safe to eat. They let you bring food into baseball games? How stinkin cool is that? I can't imagine going to a hockey game and not eating bad but then again they don't let you bring outside food in either. I would bring crackers or bread. Good luck!

-Megs

#63877 - 04/22/04 12:01 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Quote:

How stinkin cool is that?

LOL - I'm not sure why, but that struck me as a very funny cool phrase! I'm going to have to steal that now..

- Jennifer

--------------------
- Jennifer

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5418 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 652

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review