All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Let's get going.....it's Tuesday LOSERS!
      #62882 - 04/20/04 07:23 AM
happyday

Reged: 03/08/04
Loc: Chicago, IL

Good Morning, or Afternoon (Linz) everyone!
It sounds like this week is off to a terrific start, everyone is making good choices, sharing tips (banana/peanut butter snack; drinking more tea etc); and trying to stay active! Let's keep it up!!!

For me yesterday was very good until I got home from the gym, I had dinner and then the nibble urge came out! I tried to stop it with a little milk; and then a little cereal....but then I had a piece of pita bread with cinnamon and sugar...I could have done worse, but I did not need to eat! I was not hungery, and had just finished dinner a hour ago! Luckily, my house is now void of sugar, in all forms: raw, candy, baked goods, ice cream...they are outta here!

Today is going to be a good day, I am going to try to get in an extra walk after dinner (I think that helps with my digestion and IBS....anyone else find this?)

Have a great day LOSERS!!!!
Amy

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Let's get going.....it's Tuesday LOSERS! new
      #62902 - 04/20/04 08:03 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Wahoo - I'm doing a little better. Yesterday my goal was to come in at my points allowance and I managed it! Today, I'm doing great points wise (though my tummy's not happy as I ate veggies last night ) and my goal is to do my yoga practice tonight!

#62917 - 04/20/04 09:06 AM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

Yesterday was great! I kept to my goals with no cheating.
I have no doubt that today will be just as good!!
Terri

#62973 - 04/20/04 10:23 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Did prety good yesterday. Doing good so far today but I'm having a "down" day and feel the need for comfort food so I'm trying to fight the urge. Will work out again after work tonight.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Michele new
      #63004 - 04/20/04 11:19 AM
happyday

You need comfort food, well then by all means have it, just make sure you do not go overboard and binge on it. I have a bad history of that ;(

Keep up the good work today everyone!!!

Tuesday check in... new
      #63047 - 04/20/04 12:48 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Hey guys... we'll see how today goes. I'm trying to eat 5 less points a day to save them for this weekend (there are some pancakes calling my name) but it's hard! 15 points is just not a lot of food! So far I've eaten 8, so I have 7 left. I want 2 for dessert, so this means I have to find dinner that's only 5 points. I'm thinking veggie burger and a serving of oven fries. That should be safe and 5 points exactly.

Yeesh. I'm glad I don't have to eat like this every day! But it will be worth it this weekend when I can party with my family guilt free!

Jenny new
      #63053 - 04/20/04 01:25 PM
happyday

Way to plan, you go girl!!!!! You will deserve a great weekend of eating and trating yourself! I wanted to ask, don't you get 35 flexpoints? COuldn't you use those?

Re: Michele new
      #63063 - 04/20/04 02:01 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

OOOPPSS! I just posted the biggest cheater of all post on nuggets thread about confessions! I had the dairy queen I've been trying to resist for over a week now. Belly ache already setting in, lets not even talk about fat and calories!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Michele new
      #63069 - 04/20/04 02:22 PM
happyday

That is ok, we all do it! What flavor did you have, I want to live vicariously thru your Blizzard

What post is the nuggets thread, just curious.

Oh how I sinned yesterday!! new
      #63076 - 04/20/04 02:34 PM
Megs

Reged: 04/03/04

Yesterday I did alright in the morning, banana and peice of toast with tea. Then I thought I might as well not eat for the rest of the day. I went for a 25 minute walk and even got to go over to Costco to look at glasses. Went to the market with my mom and pizza caught my eye. I remembered hearing about Amy's pizza on the board but couldn't find the one with soy cheese so I bought the regular one instead. I ATE THE WHOLE THING

Pain and feeling like at any minute a "moo" is going to come out of my mouth is basically how I feel today. I am getting ready to go for a walk and hopefully things will get better. Tea, wheat free waffle and soy yogurt was breakfast. I guess I should eat another meal....maybe that will keep the nasty binge away.

-Megs

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 880 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1588

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review