All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Let's get going.....it's Tuesday LOSERS!
      #62882 - 04/20/04 07:23 AM
happyday

Reged: 03/08/04
Loc: Chicago, IL

Good Morning, or Afternoon (Linz) everyone!
It sounds like this week is off to a terrific start, everyone is making good choices, sharing tips (banana/peanut butter snack; drinking more tea etc); and trying to stay active! Let's keep it up!!!

For me yesterday was very good until I got home from the gym, I had dinner and then the nibble urge came out! I tried to stop it with a little milk; and then a little cereal....but then I had a piece of pita bread with cinnamon and sugar...I could have done worse, but I did not need to eat! I was not hungery, and had just finished dinner a hour ago! Luckily, my house is now void of sugar, in all forms: raw, candy, baked goods, ice cream...they are outta here!

Today is going to be a good day, I am going to try to get in an extra walk after dinner (I think that helps with my digestion and IBS....anyone else find this?)

Have a great day LOSERS!!!!
Amy

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Let's get going.....it's Tuesday LOSERS! new
      #62902 - 04/20/04 08:03 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Wahoo - I'm doing a little better. Yesterday my goal was to come in at my points allowance and I managed it! Today, I'm doing great points wise (though my tummy's not happy as I ate veggies last night ) and my goal is to do my yoga practice tonight!

#62917 - 04/20/04 09:06 AM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

Yesterday was great! I kept to my goals with no cheating.
I have no doubt that today will be just as good!!
Terri

#62973 - 04/20/04 10:23 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Did prety good yesterday. Doing good so far today but I'm having a "down" day and feel the need for comfort food so I'm trying to fight the urge. Will work out again after work tonight.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Michele new
      #63004 - 04/20/04 11:19 AM
happyday

You need comfort food, well then by all means have it, just make sure you do not go overboard and binge on it. I have a bad history of that ;(

Keep up the good work today everyone!!!

Tuesday check in... new
      #63047 - 04/20/04 12:48 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Hey guys... we'll see how today goes. I'm trying to eat 5 less points a day to save them for this weekend (there are some pancakes calling my name) but it's hard! 15 points is just not a lot of food! So far I've eaten 8, so I have 7 left. I want 2 for dessert, so this means I have to find dinner that's only 5 points. I'm thinking veggie burger and a serving of oven fries. That should be safe and 5 points exactly.

Yeesh. I'm glad I don't have to eat like this every day! But it will be worth it this weekend when I can party with my family guilt free!

Jenny new
      #63053 - 04/20/04 01:25 PM
happyday

Way to plan, you go girl!!!!! You will deserve a great weekend of eating and trating yourself! I wanted to ask, don't you get 35 flexpoints? COuldn't you use those?

Re: Michele new
      #63063 - 04/20/04 02:01 PM
michele

OOOPPSS! I just posted the biggest cheater of all post on nuggets thread about confessions! I had the dairy queen I've been trying to resist for over a week now. Belly ache already setting in, lets not even talk about fat and calories!

--------------------

#63069 - 04/20/04 02:22 PM
happyday

That is ok, we all do it! What flavor did you have, I want to live vicariously thru your Blizzard

What post is the nuggets thread, just curious.

Oh how I sinned yesterday!! new
      #63076 - 04/20/04 02:34 PM
Megs

Reged: 04/03/04

Yesterday I did alright in the morning, banana and peice of toast with tea. Then I thought I might as well not eat for the rest of the day. I went for a 25 minute walk and even got to go over to Costco to look at glasses. Went to the market with my mom and pizza caught my eye. I remembered hearing about Amy's pizza on the board but couldn't find the one with soy cheese so I bought the regular one instead. I ATE THE WHOLE THING

Pain and feeling like at any minute a "moo" is going to come out of my mouth is basically how I feel today. I am getting ready to go for a walk and hopefully things will get better. Tea, wheat free waffle and soy yogurt was breakfast. I guess I should eat another meal....maybe that will keep the nasty binge away.

-Megs

#63080 - 04/20/04 02:43 PM
michele

Confession of an IBSer with no will power was the original title to the thread.

I had a Chocolate Extreme blizzard. Made with chocolate ice cream, hot fudge, chunks of chocolate and big pieces of chocolate brownies...mmmm lots of chocolate! I'm off to exercise for what its worth after eating that!

--------------------

Re: Oh how I sinned yesterday!! new
      #63081 - 04/20/04 02:44 PM
michele

I hear ya sister!! I just had a dairy queen blizzard, we can MOO together!!!

--------------------

#63086 - 04/20/04 02:57 PM
happyday

YUM YUM YUM!!!! CHocolate, and brownie chunks, sounds so good! I had a few hersney minatures today, but that was not quite as satisfying as your blizzard would have been:)

Re: Jenny new
      #63092 - 04/20/04 03:15 PM
chinagrl

Thanks. Yeah, I do get 35 flex points, but that only works out to a bad meal and a half or so. If I want to eat fattening things ALL weekend I'll need more than that.

#63093 - 04/20/04 03:17 PM
chinagrl

Oh lord. Coveting Blizzard now. That sounds SO good. I would want a Reese's Peanut Butter cup one though. Love that chocolate peanut butter. Ah well. I hope you really enjoyed it for us Michele!

Well....I totaly sucked today!!!!! new
      #63195 - 04/20/04 08:27 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Yep....MOO and OINK are coming out of my mouth tonight!!! I have been eating my kids YUMMY Easter candy. (why did I buy so much? ) Anyhow...I've been eating that and then I had one slice of papa Johns pizza tonight! I feel FAT and bloated!!!

I've been to scared to get on the scales the last few days!!! I know I'm up 5 lbs....I just don't want to know!!!! I've been a big time emotional eater the last few weeks! Not feeling well and then my kids have been stressing my out like crazy! I just find happiness in my chocolate!!! I know...really pathetic!!! I'm really going to try tomorrow!

My new plan is....let the kids eat the candy!!! Drink lots of tea and water. Smart snacks! Start taking my acacia again!!(I've really sucked at that) Don't over eat and keep up the exercising!!!!

Think I can do it???? OH boy I sure hope so!!!! If I can just get ride of that DAMN candy!!! Not only is it a trigger its going to make me FAT!!!! NOPE I'm not going to let this happen to me. I'm going to be ready for a summer when it gets here!!! (ya know...shorts, swimming suit!!)

OK...sorry going on and on!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 414 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1592

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review