All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Apprentice Finale!!! *spoilers*
      #61682 - 04/15/04 08:04 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

So, who saw the finale? I was actually pretty happy with it, I liked Bill but I also liked Kwame, but I definately think Bill performed better on the last task.
I felt kinda bad for Kwame though, if he hadn't chosen Omarosa things might have gone better for him.
What did everyone else think...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Apprentice Finale!!! *spoilers* new
      #61683 - 04/15/04 08:07 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

I loved the fact that Trump called out Omarosa on being a liar... both in the task and with Ereka. I thought Ereka should have taken the high road though, she didn't do herself any favors by looking very petty.

Ultimately, even though I like Kwame better, I think Bill is better suited at this point to run a project. Bill needs to learn to back down a little and not micromanage, but it's easier to pull back than it seems it would be for Kwame to step up and do more. He seems to think that people will just *do* what he tells them to do, and that's just not always the case.

I was happy with the results.

#61687 - 04/15/04 08:45 PM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Thanks Jen...........loved that you posted the outcome for we here on the left coast. Now I don't have to stay up for the ending if I don't want to...............YOU told me who won!!!
Remind me to ask you to post outcomes from now on, early--so we know before we even get the show aired here.

--------------------

#61689 - 04/15/04 09:14 PM
chinagrl

Hey Kandee... it says Spoilers! I thought that it would be clear from the original post that it would have the ending in it????? The American Idol thread DOESN'T say spoilers... so nobody's posted the results in it.

Arrgh.

#61704 - 04/15/04 11:18 PM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

You're so right.........I want all spoilers from now on .....I watched it anyway and glad I did. The only one that really gets to me is the Donald himself........Am I the only one?

--------------------

#61706 - 04/16/04 12:22 AM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Actually, I can see how he could get to some people. I dont take him that way,he is such an accomplished person. After all, HE IS THE DONALD. I guess in the world of high power stakes, that is what it takes to make a winner! I am in awe of his accomplishments. Wow!

#61738 - 04/16/04 05:24 AM
JBI

Reged: 01/25/04
Loc: BC, Canada

I know I'll get bugged about this one (Jen, Mags) but ok, what's with his hair? I mean really, if you're that freaking rich how can you have such an awful looking haircut. You'd think he'd be paying people to tell him "Don buddy, you look like a tool" .... mind you, if I worked for him, I wouldn't say a single bad thing to him "yes Mr. Trump, you're the coolest guy in the world, all the women want you and no, it has nothing to do with your money"

#61739 - 04/16/04 05:33 AM
chinagrl

Eh, I don't care for Trump much. And I agree Jaime... the hair, the hair. Sigh. In the previews for next fall it appears he's died the top half black? That would be bad. And I think he has a bad hair cut to cover up how bald he is under the thing.

#61773 - 04/16/04 07:30 AM
JuLee

Reged: 03/23/04
Loc: Flushing Queens NYC

i think kwame is a good leader! but i think omorosa screwed him to the wall!

i mean his team was so petty! i mean dude suck it up and help the guy out! troy was the only one doing anything for him!

i mean Omorosa has SOME nerve prancing around in jessica simpons room like she was...even jessica was looking at her funny! it was unreal....i hope people see how shitty she is and never hire her for anything.

i wish kwame would have won though....he quit his job at goldman sachs for this! i hope he gets a ton of job offers

The Apprentice new
      #61935 - 04/16/04 01:46 PM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

here are my comments:

• i wish it were Kwame
  • i would have picked the LA project (even though i am madly in love with Chicago!)
  • Omarosa can kiss my butt, that lying sack of..... well, you know.
  • Kwame would have won if it weren't for Omarosa
  • i think he picked her because it was better to pick her then get her by default at the end of the team selections (she'd have been even more evil when bitter)
  • i think it's pathetic how they all sold their friends out when in front of Trump
  • here's what i think about Trump's hair.... it's godawful and the reason he keeps it like that (and he knows full well it's a debacle) is so that people talk about him. (No press is bad press)
  • i can't wait 'til next season!!!!

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2885 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1072

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review