All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Hey Peaches... new
      #39907 - 01/22/04 08:13 PM
steather

Reged: 01/29/03
Loc: Phoenix, AZ

By then you'll be old enough to drive, right Does Indiana have its own version of AI, just a statewide contest (I know AZ has arizonan idol)? Maybe you could enter that when you're old enough?

And I love Jerome! Great shopping! Me and my friends used to go there on Halloween....talk about spoooooooky

Have you gone on the Pink Jeep Tours in Sedona? Those are a heck of alotta fun.

--------------------
Heather

"Quod me Nutrit me Destruit"

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Lots and lots of snow!! new
      #39926 - 01/23/04 02:03 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Hey Peaches, we might be getting some! Snow's forecast for next week even down here. It's be more fun if I was off work. As it is, the entire transport system here might grind to a halt. No-one here knows how to cope with snow!

MORE SNOW!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! new
      #40160 - 01/23/04 04:00 PM
peaches

Reged: 09/28/03
Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana

Finally, Linz! It's about time some snow got to all our friends across the pond Sorry about the transport system, though. It'll make it tough to get to work, huh?

We're getting ANOTHER 8 inches of snow tonight! It's been snowing all day and is going to continue until midnight. We're not able to go anywhere because of it and I have nothing to do at home. *sigh* Soooo bored! Save me, please!!

No, we don't have an Indiana-an Idol (thank goodness!) so I'd hafta go someplace else. I've never been on the pink jeep tours either, but I think it's funny to go shopping and see them drive past!

--------------------
It comes down to the art of living on [color/red]

Re: MORE SNOW!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! new
      #40164 - 01/23/04 04:41 PM
joanmarie

Reged: 11/09/03
Loc: iowa

Wow Peaches,
You are really getting the snow. Your poor Chiquita isn't going to want to go outside! Please don't send it this way. I am ready for spring. I went out today to clean up the back yard (we have a dog door so the dogs can go out when they want. 2 dogs leave alot behind! Sorry you are so bored. Fill us in on your week at school.

#40173 - 01/23/04 05:04 PM
Debby

Reged: 11/05/03
Loc: Cleveland, Ohio

And more snow!!! It won't stop snowing in Cleveland. Last night my mom and I weren't paying attention to the weather and we drove to the East side of Cleveland to visit my cousin and her baby. Well the East side is the snow belt due to the Lake Erie right above us causing tons of extra snow. It was horrible driving and you couldn't see the lanes on the freeway. I was so happy to finally get home!

#40184 - 01/23/04 06:01 PM
peaches

Ok well at least we aren't the only ones! lol

--------------------

#40203 - 01/23/04 06:19 PM
Debby

Reged: 11/05/03
Loc: Cleveland, Ohio

I'm just getting to the point where I am really tired of all the cold weather and all the crazy driving conditions and yet tonight I look outside and it's so pretty outside. The snow is sparkling even in the dark and I'm 30 years old and I have urge to run outside and play in the snow for a while, maybe make a few snow angels. I guess maybe I need to appreciate this a little because in about 6 months I'll be on this website complaining about how hot and muggy it is.

#40301 - 01/23/04 08:41 PM
peaches

I was just think that today! I was like, "Ya know, I'm gettin sick of having to drive 5 miles an hour down the highway trying to get home," then I remembered that I was lucky to have a car with heat to travel in and a car with AC when I was complaining about the heat! lol So I don't know. It's jsut that with our society everything seems to be just slightly less than perfect!

--------------------

#40392 - 01/24/04 11:39 AM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

We've been getting lots more snow here, too, and I'm getting tired of it! Sigh. But you're right, we should be counting our blessings. I did have to go out to class this morning, but now I'm back in my warm house all snuggled up under a blanket. This isn't so bad!

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

#40394 - 01/24/04 11:49 AM
marjo

Reged: 01/13/04

Peaches, I work in Fort Wayne, for Northwest Allen Co. Schools, in the superintendent's office, for the transportation director, and he said we would probably have a delay on Monday, as we could be getting up to 10" of snow by then. When I came home from work yesterday, going north was very sloppy and I saw 4 cars off in ditches. Made me a nervous wreck. I've lived in Fort Wayne most of my life, so Angola is quite a drive for me, but it is a pretty area. My grandkids like Pokagon and so do my dogs. Have you found any good places to buy food, besides the health food store on North Anthony?
e

--------------------
Everything somehow always works out for the best.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1582 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6690

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review